𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -4

Word count : 1432

___________________________________

Let's begin ~

Next day ~

Shu's room was clean and tidy because he cleaned it.

Whereas with you.

Your room was a total mess and your brother was with your parents whereas you were still sleeping with snoze.

In your dreams

Crystal : I want ice-cream.

Maid : yes your highness please take this.

She handed you an ice-cream (vanilla flavour) and you started to eat .

Crystal - it's so tasty-

Y/m : hey you sleeping horse wake up !!!

Dream end ~

You wake up from your dream world.

Crystal : when mummy starts to come in my dreams.

Y/m : aish ! This girl. Wake up ! Bread fast is ready and everyone is there !

With that your mother left the room and two maids entered inside and gave you a fresh bath and changed your clothes.

After your daily routine you come downstairs like a princess and head towards the dinner table and see shu with others.

There are no limits to your happiness , you start to jump while dancing and singing.

Crystal : there are no limits to my happiness ~
I am the luckiest girl in the world ~

Y/f : dear...stop dancing like this and come here have your breakfast.

Crystal : today no force to go school ?

Y/m : today is Sunday.

Crystal : Yahoooo !!

Y/m : stop it dear and have your breakfast.

You sit beside shu in a chair.

Crystal : you will play with me all day and I will let you go after 3 weeks only.

Y/f : he is going to live here for forever.

Crystal : wow !....but why ?

Y/f : because his dad die and I adopt him.

He said while taking a bite from his breakfast.

Crystal : how his dad die ?

You asked in curiosity and your father looked at shu who was looking at him as well.

Y/f : because he have some dangerous disease and because of that only he die.

Crystal : oh...I am sad for you shu.