𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -6

Word count : 2047

___________________________________

..............................................................

Let's begin ~

Today is your marriage....every guest has arrived....many of them are chatting with your parents....kids (your cousins , Nice and nephews) are playing with each other all over the wedding place.....you are sitting on your bed and after 10 minutes you will start to do make-up and dressing by maids and all.

Crystal's mind : I Cannot believe that I am going to marry a person whom I think of as a brother.....

You were thinking but not so longer....your thoughts get inputted by the door sound.

??? : I want to talk with you Crystal.

Crystal : yes...please.

He sat beside you in bed.

??? : Crystal ....do you really love me ?.....because I want This marriage with Love....for me this is a love marriage and I want the same from you...It should not be a forced or arranged marriage for you...

Crystal : shu....I love you too.....and this marriage and a love marriage only.....don't worry......I love you.

You hugged him and he happily hugged you back....with a lot of love.

Crystal's mind : sorry shu...but from the bottom of my heart....I , myself am not sure about my feelings....this all is just too Sudden....

You both break the hug when both of you hear the sound of the door open and reveal your three big cousin sisters.

??? : hey ! My brother-in-law leaves the room please we have to make up of your love bird ~

She said in a teasing tone.

Crystal : sister snowy !

You run and hug your Sister and she hug you back.

??? : hey !! We are also here .....we also want a hug from Soon to be new bride !

Crystal : yes...shao-shao sister....and you too sister sana.

(My sister....sana haruki)

You hug them too and then they tell Shu to leave the room as he follows then they start to chat with you....and after 10 minutes of talking they start to do your make-up and dressing.

and after 10 minutes of talking they start to do your make-up and dressing