𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -15

Word count : 611

___________________________________

A/n : I know I this chapter is kinda hella short but please manage it... because I can't made long chapters as I am busy with my life...'emaxs are near...just on 2 April and here I am using phone...I will read other story on time but not writeing cuzmy mom strictly told me stop to use wattpad but still I secretly use so...I am not able to write as well and if I make long chapter then it will take hell one or two month so I think to update small chapters....sorry...but please understand me....

___________________________________

Let's begin ~

After coming from that damn island you fall asleep in your room's bed after having your breakfast and about shu ...

He left after making you sleep like a baby for his works as well.

~Meaning while~

An albino was in his deep thoughts that's when the door of the room opened revealing a beautiful woman.

??? : what are you thinking fubu ?

She said and crossed her hand upto her chest and fubuki come out from his thoughts.

Fubuki : about what fumiko ?

Fumiko : I think you again drive into her thoughts right ?

Fubuki : about whom ?

Fumiko : aghh !! You ex and whom !!

Fubuki : fumiko...I told you million of time that she is not my ex.

Fumiko : it's means you both are still in relationship -

Fubuki : fumiko it's not like what you think.

Fumiko : didn't you trust me enough  ?

Fubuki : I trust you that's why I told you my story that I fall in love with my old school mate but she rejecte me-

Fumiko : but you didn't told me her name and these days you keep thinking about someone and smile.

She said with a sad small pout.

Fubuki : what !! I trust you that's why I told you about my first love-

Fumiko : fi-first lov-love ?

She is broken among with her sentence.

Fubuki run towards her and hugged her so tightly.

Fubuki : shhh !! Don't cry...she was my love but now you are my love...my life...my everything.

Fumiko : I am n-not yo-your fir-first lo-love.

Fubuki : not first but second and seriously second is bigger then first...I only love you and only you.

Fumiko : then wh-why yo-your thi-think about h-her ?

She said and finally hug back.

Fubuki's mind : because I saw her again and talked with her too...and I think my first love which was dead years ago... became alive again and now I want to make her mine...

Fubuki : nothing... don't mind it...I love you and only you.

He said and pinched fumiko in bed.

Fubuki : now don't cry...and be strong...I love strong girls.

Rest of night was.... horrible and Loveable.

~Next morning ~

Now all three serious men are sitting together...I mean two serious and one funny.

Fubuki : what should I do now ?

Fubuki , shu and valt are close friends more likely brothers and now fubuki is telling them everything whatever happened yesterday.....

They (shu and valt) already know about fubuki's past love.

Fubuki : what should I do now...I can't leave my first love nor my second.

Shu : do whatever you want.

Fubuki : how can you say something like this ?

Shu was about to say something but valt said something which made Fubuki irritated at the same time nervous and a wide smirk came in shu's face.

To be continue ~

___________________________________

Thanks for reading 😊~

Sorry for my mistakes 😞~

I hope you all like it 🙃~

I love you all my rosies 🌹💝~

Have a nice day 🌅/night 🌉~

The writer is out ~