Marilla has come to help

Anne was now almost 9 months pregnant and Marilla has decided she would come over to look after Anne and help Gilbert. She arrived 1 week ago and insisted there was so much to be done! She spent the whole day yesterday cleaning.
Anne awoke and turned to see the wrinkled sheet mark next to her where Gilbert had laid but had now gone to work. He was working less now with them expecting the baby in 2 weeks or so. Anne got up eventually and walked down stairs to find Marilla cooking breakfast.
"Anne I was going to bring you breakfast!"
"Marilla I can really walk it's not like I don't have legs"
"Fiddlesticks! Now sit down" Marilla said as she pointed to a chair. Anne went over and sat on it frustrated.
The day went on and Anne as usual just lazed around. When she was younger she would have thought this was the best day ever when Marilla would just let her do nothing, but Anne was sick of it and couldn't wait for her baby. These weeks Gilbert was getting more protective of Anne as he was getting more and more scared.

It was sunset Gilbert had come home about half an hour ago or so, when Anne felt a big pain. It was time.

Sorry this chapter is so short but the next chapters are very dramatic!