dna

"all of this is not a coincidence"

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

"don't look back"

"don't look back"

BAILEY SMITH visualized by: Lily-Rose Depp

The daughter of a leader, Negan Smith. While the Saviors bow to Negan, he bows to Bailey. The Smith family was never close. Negan and Lucille were headed to a divorce had it not been for the end of the world. Bailey was dreaming of faraway schools and turning 18 to move away from her parents.

The end of the world brought them together. Lucille and her health brought them together. Then, Lucille's death tore the remaining Smiths apart. Negan wanted nothing more than to keep his daughter safe after losing his wife. But, Bailey was scarred from the loss and continued to push him away.

That didn't change the lengths that Negan would go to just to keep his daughter alive. No matter who came between him.. not matter how far he'd take things.. no matter the lives he destroyed.. no matter the lives he took.. he had to put Bailey above it all. It didn't matter how much he lost of himself. It didn't matter if Bailey never saw a face outside of the Sanctuary. She was alive and breathing. That was the only thing that mattered.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

"we've found our destiny"

LUCAS RHEE visualized by: Song Kang

The brother of the heart of a found family, Glenn Rhee. Glenn and Lucas were the best of friends beyond siblings. They grew up together and even though Glenn is older, they looked out for each other. Lucas dreamed of going to a fancy college and supporting his family, if on out to take the load off of Glenn's shoulders.

The end of the world didn't slow the Rhee boys down, Glenn fell in love with Maggie Greene. Just like magic, the Greene and Rhee family became one, especially after Glenn and Maggie decided they were married despite the world being so horrible. It was a ray of light for the group. Losing Hershel and Beth still stung Lucas' heart. But, he followed Glenn's lead. He trusted his big brother.

Glenn felt responsible for Lucas. Sure, he wasn't a kid anymore and Glenn now had his own child on the way.. but Lucas would forever be his baby brother. Glenn would do anything to keep Lucas safe, but not nearly as much as he would do to keep Lucas' innocence alive. The world may be dangerous, but they had to fight for a cause. Glenn wanted Lucas to have a cause.. to want to live.. the smile and be grateful for the air he was breathing. Because, after all, there was no point in just surviving if you hated yourself afterward.

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

"don't regret it"

𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇 𝓇𝒶𝓂𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈--

𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇 𝓇𝒶𝓂𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈--

it's me I'm back and ready to absolutely destroy you with insurmountable grief and angst hi