three

renee 🤍:
i know i just left a few hours ago, but there's a party tonight if you want to come?

blake:
sure, pick me up whenever! i'll be ready in 30.

renee 🤍:
perf, i'll be there soon. love ya.

blake:
love ya back ❤️

˚₊‧ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

My phone was soon thrown on my bed as I tried to find something to wear. It's been a while since I've been to a party so I chose something basic but pretty. A black dress with some sparkle, along with some silver heels.

Thankfully, my make up was already done so I touched it up and worked on my hair until I heard a knock at my door. I rushed over and opened it to reveal a beautifully dressed Renee.

"Okay, you look hot." She says eying me up and down as she came in.

"Me? That's literally all you. We definitely know each other well since we wore basically the same thing." I chuckled, grabbing my purse and necessities.

"We just gave the same mind, that's all. You ready?"

"Sure am." I smile grabbing her arm and locking up my apartment.

˚₊‧ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

"Wow, it's packed in here." I say looking around to see the bar full of people.

"Bb, it's a party, what do you expect." Renee giggles, walking over to get us a drink.

"It's been a while." I laugh taking the drink she hands me. "But I'm always down for fun." I smirk taking a sip of my drink.

My hand was soon grabbed by Renee and I was soon pulled to the dance floor. I was always a dancer when it came to drinking and bars. That's how I would let loose as they say it.

Renee and I danced for what seemed like hours. The drinks kept coming and the more I danced the more I felt it until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see someone I wouldn't expect to be here.

"Vince?" I said almost in a questionable tone as a smile appeared on his face.

"I knew it was you. How have you been?" He asked pulling me a side.

Gosh, is it me or did he get hotter.

"I've been pretty okay. Last time I seen you, you were trying to fight my brother on the ice." I say remembering how he quite literally tripped my brother then tried to throw a punch at him as he was down.

"I'm a different man now." He says causing me to laugh.

"Really? Last game I watched, you were in the penalty box for slashing." I say catching him off guard.

"So you watch my games, huh?" He grins.

"Maybe." I smirk, taking a sip of my drink. "Why are you here anyway?" I curiously ask.