seventeen

Jack's POV:

"Yeah but what-" Luke was about to say but his sentence is cut off by my phone ringing. I look at it to see it's Trevor.

"One sec." I say, feeling bad for cutting him off.

"What's up Trevor?" I answer.

"Hey man, Blake just got into a car accident. She's okay, we are going to the hospital now." My heart sinks.

"What?" I ask not believing what he just said. She was just here.

"Blake was in an accident but she's going to be okay. She's in the ambulance with me right now. Some fucking idiot t-boned her, running a red light." Trevor repeats. I look up to Luke and he gives me a confused look.

"What do you mean? She was literally just here?"

"I know Jack, just get your ass to the hospital. We are almost there." He says.

"I'm on my way, text me with the room number and everything." I sigh, my eyes starting to fill with tears.

"Okay, see you soon. Be careful please."

"See ya." I hang up.

"Dude, what's wrong?" Luke asks, clearly confused on why I'm crying.

"Blake just got into a car accident and they are at the hospital now." I run my hands through my hair, anxious as ever.

"Is she alright?!"

"Trevor said she was but I'm going to meet them up there. Are you able to drive me?" I ask not wanting to end up frazzled while driving.

"Of course man, let's go." He puts his hand on my shoulder with a sympathetic look.

˚₊‧ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Blake's POV:

All of the pain hit me as soon as I was laid on the hospital bed. Tears wouldn't stop falling from
my eyes. My head was pounding, my right side of my body was aching especially my ribs. They had to hold me down from moving so much because of the pain.

"Trevor!" I whine as he was holding onto my hand tight. I could see the fear in his eyes.

"Hey, it's okay. Breathe. They are giving you something right now." He says rubbing the back of my hand. I couldn't even feel the needle go into me, but I relaxed quickly.

"Fuck." I curse under my breath as I tried to relax. All of these doctors were trying to talk to me but Trevor tried to answer most of them for me.

"Sir, you can't go-" I heard the nurse get cut off.

"I'm her boyfriend, the front desk said I could be back here with her." It was Jack.

"Oh, very sorry. Go ahead but he has to wait in the waiting room." I look over to see Luke standing behind him.

"I want them both in here." I speak up and she allows it. You were allowed more than 2 people in the room. I think she was doing it for my privacy. Jack ran straight to my side grabbing my other hand.

"I'm so sorry Blake. How are you feeling?" I could tell Jack had been crying. His face was all red and there were dried up tears on his face.

"Jack it's not your fault. I'm okay. I'm just in a lot of pain right now." I had squeezing his hand as he placed a kiss on my cheek.

"They are going to be taking her up for x-rays. You guys are more than welcome to stay in here." Another nurse speaks from the door as they were about to roll me out.

"I'll be back, I promise." I kiss the back of Jack's hand, then squeezing Trevor's. "Luke, thank you for being here with him." I say and grab Luke's hand, giving it a squeeze. He gave me a small smile with a sympathetic look.

"I got you." He says giving me a little fist bump as I was now on my way to x-rays.

I would say an hour later after all the testing, I'm back in my room. Trevor and Jack were there. Luke went back to his place. The two boys were sleeping against each other on the chairs in my room. Trevor looked exhausted. Jack looked like he was crying more. My heart broke. It was just a little accident I thought.

"Hi baby." A whisper came from Jack's mouth, looking over to see he was wide awake.

"Hi." I smile as he sat next to me. "I'm sorry for worrying you." I place my hand on his cheek as he puts his hand on mine.

"I'm just glad you are okay. Did they say anything?" He asks assuming he's talking about the doctors.

"Not yet. I feel like absolute shit. My body hurts." I complain.

"I know, you'll get better before you know it. Look at me? I healed up pretty quickly." He brags causing me to chuckle.

"I hate the hospital, I want out of here." I look around to see the ugly white walls with stuff covering them.

"I'm sure you'll be out of here soon. Just got to wait a little longer." He gives me a reassuring smile.

"Lay with me?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"I don't want to risk hurting you." He protested.

"You won't. Please." I beg and scoot over to make room. He rolled his eyes and carefully laid next to me. I place my head on his chest and my arm around his waist. I felt his hands go through my hair making all the pain seem to go away.

"This okay?" He looks to me.

"Mhm, thank you."

"Always." He places a kiss to my head. I look over to see Trevor still sound asleep. I also hear Jack's breathing start to slow down.

˚₊‧ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

A/n 🫂:

double update!! devils are playing rn with the new coach. praying they win. holtz should be happy asf rn. love you guys!!!