ten

trev 🏒:

hey, how is everything? luke filled me in.

blake:

well good, but not good at the same time. jack won't be playing for a bit. he's got a bad concussion that'll take him out of the next few games. then he has a few stitches which aren't too bad.

trev 🏒:

god, i'm sorry. i wish i would've done something. i know how much that guy loves hockey.

blake:

it's not your fault. you couldn't do anything anyway. he'll be alright. i'm going to take him to his apartment and stay with him for a little. i might stay if that okay?

trev 🏒:

yeah, i can bring you some clothes here shortly.

blake:

thanks trev. who won?

trev 🏒:

devils 4-3. luke scored the last goal.

blake:

i'm sorry you lost trev, you'll win the next game. i did tell luke to kick ass, looks like he did. 😂

trev 🏒:

mhm, i'll see you soon. love ya.

blake:

love you too

˚₊‧ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

"I have news that might cheer you up. Luke scored the last goal, you guys won." I tell Jack, placing his stuff in his apartment.

A smile appeared on his face, "Lukey boy, I knew he had it in him."

"Do you need anything right now or are you okay?" I ask as he lays down on the couch. "I told Trev I was going to stay with you tonight if that's cool?"

"That would be really nice, but you don't have to."

"I want to Jack. So please let me help in any way I can." I take a seat next to him.

"I don't know how many times I can say it, but thank you." He sighs, looking down at his hands.

"I got you, always. Do you want anything to eat? I can either order something or cook." I suggest, getting up to see if there's anything in his fridge. Surprisingly there was a lot.

"If you want to cook, you can make anything you want. I'm not picky, I like your cooking anyway." He shrugs causing a smile to appear on my face.

"You're sweet, I'll cook something up. Just rest, I'll wake you up when I'm finished." I say grabbing a blanket and putting it over him.

"I am fully capable of covering myself up, you know that right?"

"Yeah, I just want to give you special treatment that's all." I wink.