✾. 𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 .✾

𝐅𝐚𝐰𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟖, 𝟗:𝟎𝟐 𝐞𝐝𝐭

𝐅𝐚𝐰𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟖, 𝟗:𝟎𝟐 𝐞𝐝𝐭

                  𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐘
with Billy if she wanted too. But she couldn't. Not today. Because Dick really lived up to his name and she had to leave to help the future-new-members of the team train.

So now she was rushing around and stuffing food in her face so she wouldn't be late. Billy walked in to the kitchen, recoiling from the bright light as he went over to get a cup of coffee.

Lily was trying to pull on her sneakers without having to tie the laces, hopping up and down as she did.

"You know those shoes have laces right?" Billy asked her.

"Yes, but I'm going to be late. I don't have time to tie my shoes, Billy." She got her second shoe on, "Finally." She grabbed a bag before kissing Billy on the cheek, exchanging their "I love you's" before she ran out the door.

✾✾✾

𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟖, 𝟏𝟏:𝟎𝟒 𝐞𝐝𝐭

Lily ran across the beach, but the time she made it, she was completely out of breath, her hands on her knees as she panted for air.

"I'm... here." She announced in between breaths.

"Finally. What took you so long?" Dick asked with a smug smile and outfits draped across his forearm.

"Oh, someone's come bearing gifts," Artemis noticed.

"I think I love gifts," Violet thought to herself before deciding. "Yes, I do love gifts."

"Supersuits! One for you, Violet." Dick threw the suit at her, but the girl stopped with a force field.

"Sorry, super suit. Sorry," she quickly apologized before picking it back up.

"Nice reflexes," Lily told her, the teenager beaming at the older girl's compliment.

"And one for you, Brion."

"Thank you. As you have clothing for action, now I do, too," Violet lifted up her suit to get a better look at it.

"And of course it is form-fitting. As you super heroes seem to prefer," Brion stretched the suit out, Lily giving him a small glare.

"Uh, some of us," Conner reminded him.

"Yours was specially designed by Fire of the Justice League so it won't burn up from your lava. Now you won't be naked when training," Dick explained to him.

"Thank you. Naked was, uh, not my style."

"What is wrong with naked? Forager is naked now," Forager said out loud, Violet gasping and covering her eyes with her new suit.