✾. 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐲𝐜𝐡 .✾

𝐅𝐚𝐰𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓, 𝟗:𝟐𝟑 𝐄𝐃𝐓

𝐅𝐚𝐰𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓, 𝟗:𝟐𝟑 𝐄𝐃𝐓

𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐖 from the couch, thinking deeply about something bugging her for the past few days. She didn't think Billy had noticed, but she was wrong.

"Lily?" He asked, sitting down next to her on the couch. The redhead replied with a hum. "You've been like this the past couple of days. Is something wrong?"

"Do you think I've been doing too much since Markovia?" Lily asked, feeling a knot in her chest.

"If you're overstressed because of it, then yes. But I know you, and that's not what's happening," He replied. But she could tell what he was asking. He just wanted to know why she thought she was doing too much.

"I'm just worried that... it may be affecting us and I'm not realizing it," She admitted nervously. Billy's gaze softened and he took her hand into his.

"Lils, I'm not upset with you. The only thing I'm frustrated with is Luthor's restrictions, which have been going on with everybody for a while now. But other than that, I still think we're doing great."

"Well, yeah, but Billy we haven't even brought up the wedding since we set up a date," Lily pointed out. "At least, not to each other."

Billy watched sadly as Lily looked back at the ground, but he put his hand on her cheek and gently turned her towards him.

"Then after today, we'll spend the rest of the week catching up with the wedding and then the rest will be a breeze. As long as we're working on it together," He told her with a smile.

Lily smiled back at him before saying, "You're amazing, you know that?"

"So are you. That's why I love you," Billy replied.

"I love you too," Lily pulled him into a kiss, smiling into it as she felt the fearful knot in her chest go away.

✾✾✾
𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐫
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓, 𝟐𝟑:𝟒𝟑 𝐄𝐃𝐓

"Recognized. Pierce, Jefferson, G-0-1."

"Good. We're all here," Dick stated as Jeff walked through the zeta tube.

"All? Where's Conner?"

"Mending fences with Megan," Dick replied to Jeff's question.

"Didn't know their fence was broken."

"It's not so much broken as left unattended for too long," Artemis clarified with a slightly worried look.

"Ah. Right. Lynn and I had 'fence problems' before the divorce," Jeff said.