Chapter 3

"Hm... mmm..." Jack yawned and stretched, waking up gently. "Thanks for the good dream, Sandy... huh?" He sat up and saw Sandy, Bunny, and North sitting around the bed, all of them looking distraught. "Morning, guys! What's wrong?"

"Jack... you feel... alright?" North asked in his heavy Russian accent.

"Yeah, no changes at all. That fox lady must have been pulling a prank on me..." Jack stopped when he realized they were still acting weird. "Seriously, what? Where's Tooth, is she okay?" He got worried.

"She is fine, just busy." North was doing all the talking. Bunny was quiet and avoiding looking at the boy. "You don't remember last night, do you?"

"I remember you guys saying good night to me then putting me to sleep. And I had a great dream." He gave a thumbs-up to Sandy. The little man gave one back. "What happened? Did I do something wrong?"

"Fair dinkum, you did." Bunnymund finally spat out. Jack looked at him in confusion and surprise.

"Jack, I think I know what that spirit did to you." North didn't want Bunny to make this difficult. "Remember when I said they seduce men? She must have... given you some of her power."

"Wait, what?" Jack shook his head. "Are you saying I have seduction powers now?"

"We are not sure, but last night you were..." The big man had a hard time explaining. He didn't like talking about these things to young people.

"You were trying to lay with me last night, mate." Bunny stood, looking at a now scared Jack Frost.

"L-Lay? You mean..." Oh shit... oh SHIT! He tried having SEX with Bunnymund, whom he's been in love with for some time?! Why doesn't he remember? Why would he ever do something like that when clearly the rabbit wants nothing to do with him? He respected that! He was trying to keep it a secret and now they know! "No, you can't be serious! You're lying! I don't remember!"

"It is true, Jack." North stood too, stepping closer to the winter spirit. "But we know you didn't mean to! This was caused by the demon. And we will find a way to fix it!"

"Oh God... what did I do? I didn't..." Jack rubbed his forehead.

"It wasn't that bad, okay?" Bunny didn't want Jack to lose it, or worse, become possessed again like last night. "You still had your trousers on."

"Holy... Bunny, I'm so sorry..." Jack tried calming down, but he kept on thinking that he made things worse between Bunnymund and himself. They were just starting to get along - in a friendly rival-ship kind of way - and now he felt like... the Pooka would never talk to him again. "That... That wasn't me, I swear! I wouldn't..." But I do want to. I've been wanting to for a while now. Was it... did that woman... The eternal teen just remembered what Sei said to him last; she would help him get something he wanted. And I want Bunnymund. His eyes widened in realization.

"What is wrong?" North asked him.

"N-Nothing." Jack couldn't tell them. He was too embarrassed and... what if Bunny rejected him? He wouldn't be able to handle that. "Anyway, Bunny, I'm really sorry."

"No worries, Frostbite." The Easter Bunny sat down again. "Let's just try and fix it so it doesn't happen again." Jack nodded and smiled, glad that he was still calling him 'Frostbite'.

"We should find her!" The new guardian got up and grabbed his staff.

"Hold on!" North said.

"We need to go now! She's the only one that can fix me!"

"And do you think she'll just do that, mate?" Bunnymund crossed his arms. "She might like you, but not that much."

"Well, what else can we do?"