The met

She is a legend.

And she knew it.

Everyone wanted her around, for better or for worse.

And if they didn't want her, that wasn't important, if she chose you, regardless of anyone's desire, that would happen.

She saw where she would benefit most and knew more than anyone else, where best to be so as not to harm herself.

Unfortunately, in that field, the desperate people would resort to brute force with the woman and might even manage to kidnap her, but the most desperate still came to save her, thirsty for a grain of her help.

They were at her feet. And she knew how to take advantage of it.

Rainbow Dash wasn't a name, it was a prayer for those who really needed help across the seas.

And her presence was a blessing to those who received her mercy.

Which, honestly, wasn't difficult.

Rainbow Dash is famous across the seas and her popularity continued to rise.

Those who already knew her were grateful for her help; Those who had not yet met her, anxiously wanted to meet and be able to enjoy her power in the navigations that she embarked on.

She wasn't merciful or some kind of prophet who went around helping people for free, she wasn't an idiot.

For every ship that prospered the price was high. And they all correctly deposited the appropriate price in some bank on dry land.

They paid correctly, every time.

Because they knew that in the same way that they could always ask for help, they knew that she had enough power and influence to wreck their ships and let them lost at the bottom of the ocean, without anyone ever hearing from them again.

Her life was nomadic, from ship to ship.

There wasn't one that would make her stay. Those she helped today, could be the ones she would be taking down tomorrow, at the request of others.

Loyalty was not his strong suit, money yes.

And that's why she was swimming in rivers of money. Even if you didn't really enjoy them.

She always considered her true life there, at sea.

The smell of salt water in your nostrils 24 hours a day, the adventures and emotions, the new people to met, the long trips.

She liked that non-daily life. From the unusual knocking on your door every morning.

And even this unusual thing was being tied to a huge trunk of beer by one of the desperate people who used brute force, she could still see some fun in that.

She looked, with a roguish smile, at the steward next to her, a teenager, probably new. He seemed very excited to be there, even if he tried to hide it.

- Hey, boy. - She called, making his eyes widen because he was talking to a legend.

- Y-yes?

- Give me a glass of beer. - She waved at the tap above her head.

The boy blinked, paralyzed.

- Come on, come on, I don't have all night. - She demanded, impatiently and the servant ran, quickly, to get a glass from the chest and quickly fill it.

He moved, clumsily, not knowing how to give her the drink, after all, it was stuck.

He chose to give it to her mouth.