The Business

Rainbow Dash walked slowly down the office hallway, her boots clicking with each step as she approached the door.

Just as calmly, she knocked on the door three times.

An audible sigh was heard from the other side.

- You can come in. - The captain authorized and the other entered the room, with visible boredom.

She sat down on the chair in front of the table, sloppily.

- Was the night pleasant? - Applejack asked, concentrating on her papers.

- Yes, of course. The crew are also very friendly. Your surgeon too, she has great taste. - She commented, with a smile, remembering. She didn't remember moans as sweet as hers.

Rainbow saw the exact moment Applejack slowly looked up from the papers she was reading, to look at her in annoyance.

The colorful girl opened her eyes wide, pretending to make a surprised face.

- That won't leave her in a bad light, will it? - He asked, innocently.

- We don't care what our crew members do within four walls. - After finishing her speech, she leaned back in his chair, with a sigh. - Can you tell us straight away what you want on this ship?

Rainbow looked her up and down. Her hair was tied in a high ponytail, her white shirt was loose and she could bet the captain was wearing skintight leather pants underneath.

She swallowed her own saliva, starting to feel thirsty.

- Are you democratic?

Applejack blinked, not understanding the sudden change of subject.

- What?

- Who decides things around here? Do you order others or does everyone decide, in communion? - She explained, shrugging her shoulders.

- I'm not a tyrant. Obviously we all agree on what's best for the ship. - The blond replied, harshly. Rainbow smiled, satisfied.

- Excellent. So propose a meeting. We have business to resolve.

°°°

Even against her will, Applejack did what was asked of her, after all, if it depended solely on her desire, that woman would be off the boat as quickly as possible.

Therefore, they were gathered in the meeting room, a large rectangular wooden table, which held all the girls, Flash Sentry and a few other members responsible for the ship.

- So, Rainbow Dash, talk about your business. - Applejack dictated, making the other girls silence their various murmurs.

The one who was mentioned smiled, with the general attention on her.

- You are after Sandwich and I know his location. This way, you would owe me one, in principle. - She began, crossing his legs and leaning on the handle of the chair, feeling superior. - But, unusually, I don't know you. And I know everyone. Therefore, I am curious about this crew and will stay here and help the boat's prosperity until my next trip. That is, of course, if the majority agrees. - It gave them an opening to position themselves in favor, even if they already had a definitive decision about it.

- I would love it! - Pinkie Pie exclaimed from her chair, jumping up. - Could you tell us stories of your adventures? We can have a party for your presence here!

- It's not necessary for that, Pinkie. - Applejack murmured, frowning.

- But then, what does everyone think? - Rainbow stopped the captain from saying any more nonsense. That woman only knew how to despise her and that was already starting to irritate her.