LXXIV: Orientation

———
After leaving Alto's room, I head back to mine to finish unpacking. Before I actually touch the doorknob, I feel that unpleasant electric shock then flashes of Alto punching Paris right through her head with scarlet eyes entered.

Next, there's glimpses of someone vaguely familiar with what looked like a samurai sword and a light colored bandanna over their eyes.

Then my daughters came into view, now about 10-12 years old and holding hands. They both wore Nevermore uniforms; one twin had her hair in a single French braid and her sister had her hair in curly pigtails.

They had looks of determination, looking like perfect mixes of Alto and I.

One of them speaks in one of Alto's ancestral languages under her breath and the other nods before approaching the figure with no fear in their hearts.

I can't tell if the figure were a man or woman, but next thing I see made my heart pound.

It was my soulmate jumping from a high place with glowing fiery eyes and sharp teeth. Then images of them with bloody skin and growling in the same language.

They turn to me and smiled; their straight white teeth were now bloody, vampiric and evil. The bandanna the mystery person was wearing, now drenched in red, was tied on their forehead.

Blood rolled down their face as they continued to smile at me.

I snap from my vision, blood pumping in my veins. Alto as a vampire is actually arousing to me. I would say I don't know why, but their deadly anger was what made our virginities disappear in the first place.

I shake my dirty thoughts away before going into my empty dorm. Though, I don't plan on going to sleep.

I've waited long enough to vandalize Crackstone's crypt. I originally wanted my first time to be in there for several reasons.

We're responsible for ending his bloodline as a whole; the thought of fornicating in his crypt is so hot to me. I've been wanting to for a while now.

Then I saw their dark side and thought, "Fuck it," and hopped on them.

With that being said, I'm going to look for a boat so they can eat me on Crackwhore's sarcophagus.

Now I sound like them. Fuck.

———
Finding our canoe was pretty easy.

It was near the bee-keeping area for some reason and was a bit heavy to carry to the lake. It took me about ten minutes to get it there and push it into the water.

I quickly secure it before going back inside for Alto. I didn't have to worry about being too sneaky since it's only a handful of people here.

When I get to their door, I hear faint music playing on the other side. I instantly recognize it as that black snake song their obsessed with playing.

I just walk right in, seeing my soulmate playing the guitar on their bed.

They seemed really into it, adding a few extra notes here and there. I clear my throat, causing them to look up, "Oh, hey, Mamba." They say, proceeding with the bluesy sound.

I close the door behind me before slowly approaching them. "I thought you were going to bed," I say, sitting next to them. They shrug, glancing over at me, "Changed my mind."

They then get that dumb smirk on their face and set the instrument on the bed next to them.

"You found a canoe, didn't you?" My eyes widen slightly as I silently curse myself for allowing them to use their powers on me.