Talk (5)

Derek seemed to be struggling to keep his cool around Christina, who reminded him of the type of women the Unsub had been targeting lately. But his efforts to act dumb didn't fool her, and she could tell he was worried. Despite the seriousness of the situation, she tried to lighten the mood and brushed it off with a smile.

They finally arrive at Boston, after a long flight. The members of the team were mostly sleeping, but Christina, spent all these hours trying to build a profile. She always wanted to be ahead and always have information that may help.

When they get out of the jet Christina already takes her go bag and Emily comes up to her.

"Driving with me?" Emily asks Christina, with a hopeful look.

"Only if I drive" Christina says and Emily gives her the key of the SUV.

Christina gets into the driver's seat after storing her bag into the car. Emily sits next to her and she opens the radio, Christina usually likes listening to music while driving, but that wasn't the right time. She tries to act like she wasn't bothered and started wandering how to build the profile.

"What are you thinking of?" Emily asks after ten minutes on the road while she also turns off the radio.

"About the Unsub, he seems to be a male, I also think that he doesn't have any sexual remorse" Christina says.

"Why would you think of that?" Emily asks confused with Christina's accusations.

"All of the women are shot, he doesn't have any kind of physical affection towards them, he doesn't touch them" Christina explains, confused about how are all of these women connected.

"Okay, so if he doesn't have any sexual remorse how can this help us with the profile?" Emily asks devoted to what Christina was trying to explain.

"It means, that he may connect this women with his mother or sister, maybe she was murdered too or maybe he had some social difficulties with her" Christina mentions trying to put every piece of the puzzle together.

"Wow West, you're awesome" Emily compliments Christina.

"Thanks, I have heard a lot about you too, you took down a lot of the past Unsubs" Christina says, returning the compliment. "I couldn't do that so easily, I don't have the physical strength, I guess" Christina says.

"What do you mean?" Emily questions

"Well, I was always good at my job but, don't get me wrong, I'm mostly good at profiling and negotiating, when it comes to fighting, it's not my thing." Christina explains.

"This is why you asked Morgan to handcuff the Unsub?" Emily says while she realizes how Christina works.

"Yeah, let's just say that the Unsubs and I are only getting along with the talking part" Christina says which cause Emily's curious look to show up.

"Oh c'mon tell me" Emily begs Christina.

"I guess you'll learn when we're done with this case, we're here" Christina says as she stops the car in front of the local police department.

~

"You must be the BAU team from the FBI" the police officer comes up to the team while he shakes hands with Hotch.

"SAC Hotchner, these are SSA Rossi, Morgan, West, Prentiss, Dr Reid, our technical analyst Penelope Garcia and our communications liaison Jennifer Jareau" Hotch introduces the team to the young police officer.

"Really nice to meet you, all of you" The officer says and he smiles at Christina, causing Rossi to get that serious look.

"And where are we going to investigate the case?" Morgan says while he gets closer to the officer, causing him to no longer have a sight on Christina.