Secrets (8)

"She didn't just grieve for the child she lost

"She didn't just grieve for the child she lost. She grieved for the entire life she planned and envisioned with them"
- Unknown

"Christina this isn't rational. Why would you want to do that?" Aaron questioned his friend in front of him. Christina really wanted to explain the whole situation but Derek stopped their conversation.

"Hey guys, we're heading back to our rooms. Is everything alright?" Derek asked with a concerned look. Christina and Hotch shook their heads and Christina got closer to Derek.

"Everything is fine. Can we go? I'm already feeling sleepy" Christina said with a fake yawn and Derek nodded rubbing her back gently with his hand.

"Yeah, darling let's go" Derek guided Christina to her room. Chills run down her spine. His touch affected her tired body, she couldn't deny that. But anyway, Christina's social battery was low and she didn't have any appetite to do anything.

~

They entered the room and without any words Christina started changing her clothes. She didn't realize Derek was watching her, she thought he went into the bathroom. But before he went in, the thought of asking her if she wanted to take a shower, made him turn his head.

His heart rate sped up but he thought that it was due to the extreme amount of chilli sauce on his taco. He ignored any kind of feeling and continued his night routine in order to get some proper sleep.

Christina was already in her pyjamas and was blankly staring at the ceiling of the bedroom. The thoughts of how Victor abused her flooded her mind and she felt like she was drowning. She couldn't get out of it, if Strauss didn't fire him Christina would go crazy. She couldn't escape, Victor will find her and she will go through the same situation again and again.

The air from her lungs was pleading to come out but she just couldn't breathe. Her whole soul ached, every inch of it. She couldn't go through this again, it was too much. Her skin was ablaze, she wished she could just stop feeling this way but she couldn't.

And there she was, in the same room that she was six years ago. Victor standing in front of her with his belt on his hands, threatening to punish her once again.

"Please leave me alone" Christina begged once more as if she could stop him. He was merciless.

"Stop opening this little mouth of yours!" Victor screamed and hit Christina again.

"Please I'll do whatever you want!" Christina screamed with pleading eyes.

Meanwhile, Derek -who was in the bathroom- heard screams coming from the bedroom. He got out of the shower and tied a towel around his waist. He grabbed his gun -that he had left at the top of the sink- and took the safety off.

His senses were the highest they've ever been. He opened the door violently and the sight of Christina curled, made his heart shatter.

"Hey, hey. Christina calm down" Derek tried not to touch her, he knew that he might make the situation worse.