Plan A or plan B? (9)

After that day that Christina collapsed, everything went on. Everyone acted like they forgot about it, they didn't want to pressure Christina.

Meanwhile, Christina's and Rossi's relationship is on the edge, they keep having fights, only when they talk outside of work ,which is rare because Christina  constantly avoids him. 

Her friendly relationship with Derek is at its healthiest point right now. They usually go for runs together and Christina teaches Derek to play chess. 

Emily and Christina are really close to the point that they started making pranks on Hotch and Morgan.

JJ and Penelope found a new comfort in Christina's pieces of advice and always seek out for her. They love having girls' nights and they truly enjoy her company.

Also, Reid finally has someone who hears his rumble about everything that bothers him. Christina always takes part by responding to what he talks about. And sometimes, she acts like she listens to him while in fact, she is dreaming of what she's going to eat back home.

-

Three months have passed and the team had back to back cases, it was a rough period for all of them but mostly for Emily who seemed to be going through something. Christina asked her what was going on quite a lot but she always said she was fine.

Today, it was a cloudy day, something that Christina fancied so much that she could just survive with the sight of it for the rest of her life. She has already planned on staying in for the rest of the day and enjoy it but God had other plans for her for today.

Christina woke up to the annoying ringing of her phone, it was a Sunday which meant a day off but a also her weekly visit to her psychologist and she forgot to turn off her alarm last night. At least this is what she thought. 

Because it was actually Hotch loudly knocking the door of her bedroom. How did he get in? Was a question that travelled Christina's mind but then she recalled giving him her apartment's keys to feed her new fish, Jeffrey.

"Christina, I have a problem" Aaron anxiously claimed when he got in her bedroom.

"Yeah, a big one, in your brain" Christina wined and she put her pillow at the top of her head. West and Hotch became something close to friends in this period of time. Also,Aaron found out about Victor but thought of never mentioning him again.

"Come on, let's just say hypothetically I fancy someone. And hypothetically I'm thinking of asking her out, what am I hypothetically supposed to do?" Aaron questioned the sleepy female in front of him while he sat down at the armchair that Christina had in her bedroom.

"Well, it seems like you do a lot of things hypothetically". Christina laughed at the anxious grown man that was standing like a highscholler in front of her and Aaron still waited for an answer.

"Do I know this hypothetical person?" Christina curiously asked and Aaron did his best to avoid eye contact.

"Next question" Aaron rapidly answered and Christina immediately realised who he was taking about.

"Well, why don't you call her and ask her to go out to an elegant restaurant tonight? I don't think she works on Sundays" Christina suggested that Hotch should do the first step and Aaron answered with an anxious nod.

"All I can see is that you are head over heels for this hypothetical person" Christina states and Aaron suddenly stands up.

"And what am I going to do with Jack? Jessica can't watch over him tonight." Aaron anxiously states and Christina smiled. The fact that he made the first move is an enormous step for Aaron and Christina felt like a proud mother.