Drinks(7)

"Somebody has to stand when other people are sitting. Someone has to speak when everyone else is quiet"

Christina started getting ready for the girls' night. The team chose to spend their night at Boston and the next day they'll head back to Virginia.

Right now it was around 6pm, Christina slept for nine hours straight. She really needed it. Derek wasn't in the room, she thought that he may went down to the hotel's cafe with the other male agents.

She searched through her bag, she brought a decent outfit for a night out. She was always prepared. It was a black formal jacket that had a belt in order to make her figure look more snatched. She paired it with another black pair of dress pants, but this fabric was looking far more expensive. She wore a gold necklace that was long enough to conceal the area of her neck till down to where her jacket was open.

She then started doing her makeup in front of her bathroom's mirror, she was always a room mirror make up girl, but the circumstances didn't help. She chose to curl her medium hair, to give her face a more glistening look. She thought that light makeup was her thing and this is why she always did it that way. Mascara, concealer and her beautiful pink-nude lipstick, she put another layer of shining lipgloss on top of it, then taking the excess off with a paper towel.

She felt beautiful, she really did. Even when she didn't feel that way, she was always faking it. She wore her pointy black heels that had some kind of synthetic leather that made them look more expensive.

Her mother always said that she has to look expensive and elegant, and the fact that she had a wide financial stability, pursued her that this how she was supposed to dress. For example, she had only one pair of sweatpants, but dozens pairs of flared leggings. Also, she had a dozen of dresses and atleast thirty dress shirts, different colors and fabrics. Let's not talk about the amount of dress pants and jeans that she had. She had a facade that she built since she was a teenager, she could hide under her clothes and fancy dresses like they were some kind of costume.

She wore her glistening smile that was usually real and grabbed her black small purse with the tiny golden details at the top of the handle. She was ready to open the room's door to leave but Derek opening it first, stopped her.

"It seems like you got the key, huh?" Christina joked and looked with her happy eyes -that almost disappeared when she smiled- up to Derek. They had some height gap.

Derek was too stunned to speak for a moment but Christina was too blind to realise that. His breath was taken and when he realized he was staring he chuckled, at Christina's joke.

"Yeah, it seems like" Derek commented

"You look exquisite, darling" Derek complimented thet brunette infront of him.