Scars (6)

TW: MENTIONS OF SH

3RD PERSON POV
Christina heads to the SUVs and chooses to sit on the passengers seat, she couldn't drive with her hand like that. It had turned purple but, it wasn't the first time that something like that happened to her in the interrogation room.

"Is your hand okay?" Morgan asks while gets into the car and places his hand around the steering wheel.

"Yeah, it'll take a couple of days for it to fade away, but it's fine, it doesn't hurt that much" Christina comments.

"You were magnificent, I haven't seen an interogation like that for years" Derek compliments as he starts the car.

"Thanks, I really do love my job, I like that it is shown to everyone else" Christina claims with a wide smile and glistening eyes that Derek chose to look at.

"I have an idea" Derek states.

"The last time you had an idea, we ended up searching my keys from the dumpster close to the fast food store. Just because you had the formidable idea to play with my keychain." Christina chuckles and rolles her eyes and Derek laughs. She really missed his laugh.

"Hey, I liked that spinning keychain" Derek claims and Christina gets her keys out of her pocket.

"I found the second one that I had, it got me through college, and almost seven years of work" Christina comments when she spins the small fidget thing that was attached to the her keychain.

"You have to be kidding me!" Derek exclaims and turns his head to the brunette next to him.

"Here, take it. It's yours now" Christina says and hands him the keychain.

"Oh, I can't take, it is important to you-" Derek refuses.

"You're taking it, you like it more" Christina insists and Derek sighs.

"Okay, I'll take it but, I owe you" Derek answers while he places the keychain close to the steering wheel, in order to not forget get it when they are finally at the hotel.

"It's a gift, you don't owe me" Christina says and smiles while she looks at the sky, through the car's window.

"So, now I have to tell you my idea" Derek continues what he already was trying to say. Christina nods, being all ears.

"I think Prentiss likes Hotch and the other way around" Derek starts.

"Well, even a dumb would realise that, it's the way they look at each other" Christina comments, letting Derek continue.

"I act like I didn't hear that.So, why don't we leave them get a room together" Derek finishes.

"I'm in, we'll have fun" Christina agrees

"That's what I like about you" Derek comments amd smiles over the memories with Christina amd him being the best prankers in highschool. They really understood eachother, but right now this kind of feeling wasn't double sided. Christina doesn't think that he'll ever truly understand her, due to what happened years ago. He doesn't know anything and he doesn't have to. This is what Christina always said to herself.

~

The team has just checked into the hotel and they come up to Hotch, who is in the reception area too.

"I'm taking the solo room, I'm an old man" Rossi states and just leaves with a key in his hand.

"Actually, you are acting like a child" Christina comments with a sense of seriousness. If Rossi took the single bedroom, she had to go with someone else. And she doesn't know how to feel about it.