Go Easy On Me

Patrick x Fem!Reader. Very smutty. Request me any imagines!!!

Y/n's POV:

Patrick hasn't been doing really good recently; ever since he, and his team, lost to the Raiders, he is pissed off. I completely understand, on why he's so angry and pissed; as a football player, you're bound to snap, and get pissed. Taylor, Travis' new girlfriend, told me what to do when Travis was angry, or how a football player would be angry.

I've been dating Patrick for a little over a year now, we've been best friends at first, then started turning into seeing each other. Taylor texted me, saying:

Swifty~
How do I help Travis? Me and him just got into a fight, we got into our first fight, you've been dating Patrick, do you have any ways to calm him down?

N/n~
Just gotta give him time, he'll apologize soon, Travis always will feel bad for something he never meant to do. He'll come to you, and say 'sorry,' soon. He's just got to let some steam off, just like how Patrick is.

Swifty~
Ok. Thanks Y/n, I'll just be patient with him, and wait for him to apologize to me soon.

Which had Taylor, waiting for Travis to apologize, obviously him and Patrick would apologize for letting out there anger on us. They would never meant to hurt us, plus, Patrick would apologize all the time when he felt very pissed off; which Travis probably will to.

I was currently sitting on the couch, watching some Game Of Thrones, remembering when I first saw Game Of Thrones and had a crush on a certain characters. Jojen Reed, John Snow, Jamie Lannister, Robb Stark. I always found the actors quite hot, but I had to move on, there a few years older than me, and busy with their own lives. I moved on now, and got over my childhood crushes.

I heard the door's keys, unlocking the front door; I paused the show I was watching, jumped off the couch, standing with my arms crossed, facing the soon to be open door; probably revealing Patrick. The door opened, revealing Patrick, he placed his gym bag on the ground, and took off his Chiefs jacket, throwing it in the laundry hamper. The dogs came chasing after him, jumping onto Patrick, which he happily petted them.

"Hey Y/n..." Patrick started. Normally when Patrick's angry, he would be a bit quiet around me, trying not to hurt me by using words.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, still concerned if he's still pissed. Patrick fully went inside the house, closing and locking the door behind him.

"I feel a bit better, sorry for getting all pissy around you, I never mean to hurt you, Y/n. Needing to blow off some steam, and get some air." Patrick says.

"Patrick, you're a great player, you went to the Super Bowl, twice, Patrick, twice, and you played your hardest, putting your heart into it. I love you about that, always putting yourself out there for the team, your friends, and your fans." I say, a smile forming on my and he's face, even a blush formed on he's face.

He always looked so cute, and adorable when he blushed, or embarrassed himself. Back to reality! Patrick stood there, not even moving and staring at me. Why the hell is he staring at me like that? Like he wants to fuck me, over and over. He never really did this when he got angry, just had a normal conversation and trying to avoid one other.

Something caught my nose, Patrick smelt like alcohol, he and Travis must have went out, and gotten themselves drunk. Me and Patrick would normally try to avoid each other, til one of us would apologize; and that person now would be Patrick.