Missing Daddy

Imagine requested by: @KarelyR3y3s

(Sterling looks like me when I'm forced to be in a picture by my parents when I was younger

(Sterling looks like me when I'm forced to be in a picture by my parents when I was younger. Lmao.)

Patrick x Fem!Wife!Reader

Y/n's POV:

"Mommy!" Sterling says, I turned around to face my 2 year old daughter.

"Yes sweetie?" I asked.

"Where's daddy? I want daddy?!" Sterling asks, looking like she was about to cry.

Patrick has been busy all week with games, he would spend time with me and Sterling as much as possible; but being a professional quarterback for the Kansas City Chiefs makes it harder for us to miss him. Including Sterling. She really loves her dad more then me, and normally would always tell me how daddy is better then me.

Sterling everyday misses him, football game, practice, even when me and Patrick are on a date night and the babysitter is over; along with her teachers telling me how much she idolizes her dad.

I really do wish Patrick could spend loads of time together; but with Patrick leading the Chiefs to victory to the Super Bowl, he has already had his whole schedule planned this weekend.

I just wish Sterling and Patrick could go out on a daddy-daughter day together, and I could stay home and just relax.

"Daddy will be home soon. He's just really busy getting ready for the Super Bowl next week, and practicing for the Chiefs to win. You want daddy and the Chiefs to win?" I chuckle.

"Yes! Yes mommy!! Of course I do!" Sterling yells, eyes closed and smiling.

"Okay, let mommy cook some dinner, and you can watch Yo Gabba Gabba." I chuckle.

"Okay!! See you mommy!" Sterling says, running back into the living room to continue watching Yo Gabba Gabba.

(If you haven't seen Yo Gabba Gabba as a kid, I'm beating your ass.)

Sterling sat on the couch, watching the show and playing with either her toys or her fingers; waiting for Patrick to come inside the house and give her daddy the biggest hug ever.

After I was done making dinner for us, the door opened; possibly Patrick. Sterling immediately got off the couch and dashed to the front door, wanting to give her daddy the biggest hug ever.

"Hey! Hi, Sterling." Patrick says, I could always tell by his raspy voice.

"Daddy!!!" Sterling screams, looking out from the kitchen; I see Sterling lifting her arms up and wanting Patrick to pick her up. Patrick picked up Sterling and Sterling started hiding her face into Patrick's neck.