Sleep Deprived

Requested: No

Patrick x Any gender!Reader

(By any gender you can choose on what gender reader will be)

(⚠️If you are uncomfortable with this topic, you can skip this chapter, or uncomfortable and have this you can always skip. Enjoy.⚠️)

Y/n's POV:

Y/n's POV:

I've been very fucking tired and my life hasn't been the greatest. My dad has abused me and my mom when I was just a child, he killed my mom and did try to kill me, but luckily I had the police to send his ass back to jail; trying to kill me in my sleep and the police came, waked me up, and sent his ass off to jail.

That happened all the way in Oklahoma, so I moved to Kansas City; to start my new life and I have already started getting the help I needed from my therapist, my therapist had asked me about my sleeping problems and such. Lately I haven't been feeling all as good; maybe it's with the PTSD I have or constant nightmares and anxiety. I talked to my doctor, she later told me I have sleep deprivation.

Causing me to lose sleep day by day and gain a whole lot of new changes: mood changes, difficulty concentrating, memory problems, paranoia, hallucinations, headaches, fainting spells, day time sleepiness; pretty much anything that involves my body, emotions, sleep, and the PTSD...made it worse.

At first, I had nothing and now I have so many things to look forward to: I met my best friend Lydia. She's a cheerleader for the Chiefs and wanted to finally meet them, since it's been so long and my fainting spells haven't been acting up lately, but I hope I didn't just jinx myself. Going to one medication to another on fixing myself up; but what's the point? It's only gonna get worse as time goes on, I have been having memory and headache problems. The feeling of headaches slowly killing me, and my memory problems getting worse.

I had to take obviously more medications, very slowly and slowing down the process of headaches and memory problems. My eyes begging for sleep and as my body screams for it as well.

"Okay! What do you think?" Lydia says, breaking my thoughts out and exiting out of the shared bathroom.

"It's good." I say, a yawn escaping my mouth. Lydia is wearing black short boots, yellow skirt, a red and white tank top with short sleeves; with the Chiefs logo on the chest of the outfit.

"How's your sleep been?" Lydia asks, sighing as I could hear the sadness in her voice.

"Nightmares, anxiety...same old same old." I reply, resting my chin on my hand and my arm resting on the table.

"Do you need to take anymore of your medications? Or can we start driving now!!" Lydia says.

"Yeah, you can wait in the car and I'll be there in a few seconds." I say.