Conccussion

Requested: No

Requested: No

Patrick x Fem!Medical!Reader

Y/n's POV:

I kept watching the game; the game against the Chiefs and Browns. I'm the medic for the Chiefs, every NFL team has multiple medics to tend there injures, obviously, and I got hired to be one of the Chiefs medics.

I lived in Kansas City all my life, now that I'm all grown up and I kinda got the dream job. I wanted to be a cheerleader for the Chiefs as a child, but I went to medical school and became a medic for the team after medical school. 

I stood on the sideline, with one of my good friends; Nathalie. Nathalie is also a medic as well; both of us watching the game before professions would come in and take the injured players to one of the medics.

Me and Nathalie were having small talk; basically about how our days went and the game. The entire Chiefs players are lined up, Patrick behind them. Patrick then started running in a different dictation, trying to avoid Browns players; a Browns player broke through the crowd and grabbed a hole of Patrick.

He took Patrick's body at first, but then grabbed his head, threw himself and his head onto the ground. The Browns player successfully got up, no injures, but Patrick just laid there on the ground; Patrick started getting up slowly but to be stumbling back. Thankfully his teammates held onto his back, in case he wouldn't damage his head more. 

Multiple sounds of whistling erupting from the refs, me and Nathalie looked at each other in worry then back at Patrick.

"Y/n! Medic at once!" A referee yells, he stepped away after yelling to me that Patrick needs help.

"Go get him Y/n!! I'll go talk to coach about this, and obviously keep guard unless you want them to enter. Go!!" Nathalie says, I run on the field and see other medics help Patrick stand. 

"May I help you guys and take him to the medic tent, then you can do the rest of your job?" I ask, hoping for one of the assist coaches to agree.

"Yeah, of course." They said, they unwrapped their arm from supporting Patrick's back and shoulder; I quickly took a hold of Patrick and holding his arm, wrapping it around my shoulder.

Patrick's head was focused on his feet, almost ready to start walking with people helping him to the med tent. Locking down at Patrick and reading his emotions in his eyes; he looked very dizzy and definitely concussed.

"Let's go." I say to the other medic, in which he nodded and we both started slowly walking off the field with Patrick. 

We successfully made it to the medic tent, both me and the guy place Patrick on the bed; Patrick groaned as he's getting comfortable in the small bed, I took off his football hamlet and placed it on a small table. I look up the guy who helped me bring Patrick here, realizing it's my stupid ex boyfriend: Jacob.