Sleepy Mahomes

Requested by: @Kay6644

Patrick x Fem!Reader

(I will be doing your other request later, I have so many requests and other imagines to write on this book and other book, but I will of course do your 2nd request soon.)

Y/n's POV:

All month long I've been visiting my brother; Travis and Jason this month. Jason and his family have been visiting Kansas as well to see Travis.

The Chiefs lost to the Buccaneers, but they did come back in these next 3 to 4 years. Wining against the Eagles and the 49ers. Pretty much; the Chiefs always making come backs at any games.

I've been having a sleepover at Travis' house, hanging out and watching movies together. I really have been missing my brothers; with my whole new career and working in LA.

"Hey Y/n!" Travis yells. Travis yelling is pretty much the loudest thing ever; believe me I have to dealt with his loud screaming when he was a child.

"Yeah?!" I yell.

"I'm going out on a date with Taylor, and Jason is coming on a double date with Kylie. Take care of the house, and all that shit! Bye!" Travis explains, I looked over to the couch and saw Travis all dressed up and ready to head out.

"Bye Trav! Have fun you idiot!" I yell, chuckling after I called Travis an idiot.

"At least I have a girlfriend!! You're single as ever, but I do think you and Patrick are secretly in a relationship. You can't lie to me about that." Travis says, which made me roll my eyes.

Me and Patrick love to hate each other; and by hate I mean Brittany. I've always hated Brittany, I told Patrick a million times that Brittany is just using him for money; which Patrick would defend her. Wasn't until she broke up with Patrick immediately once his team lost to the Buccaneers and Tom Brady.

"Seriously Travis? Seriously." I sigh, causing Travis to laugh his ass off.

"Bye sis, and see your ass later!" Travis yells out, I heard the door opened and shut; meaning Travis left.

Finally I don't have to deal with his stupid ass, I love Travis but he definitely is annoying. Brother and sister love-hate relationship is very funny.

I turned on the tv and went onto HBO, going to my profile pic and to watch Game Of Thrones. All the time I spent here in Travis' house I started watching Game Of Thrones; his obviously annoyed that I always watch Game Of Thrones. What can I say? I love to annoy the living shit out of Travis and Jason; it's what a good sister does.

I started getting mid way into the show, until I heard a knock on the door; catching my attention and all the sudden my phone notification went off, the same one I have when I get a text. I looked at my phone and went into messages; seeing Travis sent me a message, I clicked onto his contact and saw the text he sent me.