Super Bowl Newest Couple

(I am publishing this on Monday or Tuesday, I know I wasn't going to post on my school day/days; and just post my chapters on an other book series. But since Patrick won his 3rd Super Bowl, and the Chiefs there 4th ring. I'm doing it.)

(Play the song when I give you the warning. Or just don't listen to me.)

Patrick x Nonbinary!Reader

Y/n's POV:

I started screaming, so loudly. The Chiefs and Patrick just won the Super Bowl, again, beating the 49ers and getting themselves new merch and a new ring. I'm honestly so proud of my best friend.

He has been having it rough when he found out Brittany cheated on him, only using him for money. As his best friend; I of course was the one who helped him through, gaining more trust as the years went by. He was in a rough patch, and nowadays, he's now able to trust people.

Brittany really damaged him good, but thanks to his family, teammates, Travis, and me; helping him gain more trust to people, but not having to push him into it and learning not to judge a book by it's cover.

And also has been hard on him, since his dad is arrested and in jail for a DWI, and Jackson is just a little shithead, and the worst person ever.

I kept jumping up and down, I looked down since I felt a tug on my pants; looking down there was Patrick's half sister: Mia. She was always, and still is, my favorite friend in the whole world, and a good sister; definitely a beautiful person.

"Yes Mia?" I asked, kneeling down a bit and moving strands of my hair.

"Can we see Patrick?!" Mia asks.

"Of course!! Let's go see Patrick!" I say, Mia held out her hand, which I gladly took it, me and Mia started walking out of the booth and out to the field.

Patrick's mom came with us, she really never trusted me as much; probably either protecting her son or she's doesn't like me and is acting. Me, Mia, and Randi started leaving the booth and onto the field. Screams from people echoing through the halls, outside and inside from Chief fans.

When the three of us made it outside; red and yellow confetti exploded into the air, and landing on the grass, 49ers and Chiefs players thanking one other and congratulating them on how good the game was.

Interviews everywhere, interviewing the Chiefs on there victory, mainly on Patrick, Travis, and many other Chiefs players; along with 49er players. I took a deep breath, getting ready to go into the crowd to find Patrick, with Randi and Mia, or try finding Travis, Isiah, and Rashee.

"Hey! Y/N!!!" I heard someone yell; aka Travis. Travis came up to the three of us and tightly hugged me, Randi and Mia.

"Hey Trav!" I yell.

"Miss Martin and young Martin." Travis chuckles, Mia smiled and Randi looked very annoyed.

Randi never liked Travis, said he's a bad influence on Patrick; which isn't. Him and Patrick are really great best friends, and is super nice towards me, along with friends and family; always thanking me for helping Patrick during his tough time.

"I reckon you guys want to find Patrick? Including you." Travis asks, whispering the last two words, so only I could hear it. Feeling a blush form onto my cheeks, obviously Travis knew about my crush; it's definitely obvious.

"Welp, come on you three! We're going on a Patrick hunt!!" Travis chuckles, guiding us to Patrick. Taking mine and Mia's wrists, gently, and taking us to Patrick; Randi following behind us.