She's Just A Friend...Right?

Request by: @Kailyn746749

Ships:Patrick x Fem!Reader Travis x Taylor

Ships:
Patrick x Fem!Reader
Travis x Taylor

(⚠️Patrick being Adrien Agreste blind. Pretty much like the show: Miraculous Ladybug⚠️)

Y/n's POV:

I'm so fucking happy!! The Chiefs have just won their 4th Super Bowl, and Patrick has won his 3rd Super Bowl. He definitely deserves it; he and Brittany broke up recently, Brittany and Patrick seemed to be a perfect couple. They were about to get engaged, but Patrick called it off and said 'no.'

I really don't know why Patrick called off the engagement with Brittany...but he just did. I have always had a crush on Patrick, but he didn't see it and always has seen me as a friend. 

Obviously Patrick's teammates and family knows, his best friend Travis knows, and even Travis' new girlfriend; Taylor, knows. With seeing youtube videos of parents recording their kids; saying that Patrick is like Adrien Agreste from Miraculous Ladybug, and that I'm Marinette. 

"Y/n!! Let's go see Travis and Patrick!! Come on, most of the family are there!" Taylor yells, snapping out of my thoughts.

"Yeah!! Sorry, got lost in my thoughts." I apologize. 

"It's fine! Let's go!!" Taylor says, she grabbed my wrist gently and started dragging me to the field.

The deep pit of anxiety in my gut and heart finally gone, soon as the number 12 got the ball and scored the touchdown, winning the game for the Chiefs, and of course Patrick on being a really great, talented, quarterback and throwing it to Mecole. 

"I can't wait to give Travis the biggest hug ever, in my entire life." Taylor says, flustered and really happy.

Travis and I are really, really, great friends; Travis is almost like a brother to me. And of course when Travis announced his dating Taylor; I of course supported him and felt really proud for him, and soon Taylor found out about my life long crush on Patrick.

Me and Patrick have been life long best friends, since we met in high school and went to Texas  Tech; he started dating Brittany which broke my heart and once the Chiefs lost to Buccaneers, she dumped Patrick and found herself a new person. Leaving me to help Patrick get up off his feet, telling him he doesn't need Brittany or any girl; comforting him.

Me and Taylor made it onto the filed, seeing the red and yellow confetti blowing up in the air and winding down onto the grass. The sounds of many Chief fans erupting into screaming and cheering for there team on winning their 4th Super Bowl.

Me and Taylor started running onto the field, moving pass interviewers and hugging Chief players on their victory before they would get asked a million questions. We finally made it to Travis, seeing him hug his brother; Jason, along with his mom and dad. Travis let go of hugging his brother, he took me and Taylor in a group hug, hugging us with his tight embrace.