Chapter 3

As the first rays of dawn filter through the richly decorated windows of the royal chambers, Prince Hadi awakens from his sleep. The warm light of the morning sun illuminates the room with a soft glow, illuminating his chiseled features with a soft golden hue.

Stretching languidly, Hadi slowly wakes up, his movements graceful and unhurried. The edge of the blanket delicately covers his modesty, and his naked torso is bathed in gentle sunlight, emphasizing the contours of his muscular body. He notices Margaret is awake and sitting on the edge of the bed, her eyes red and puffy from crying all night. He sees the shame and pain on his face, but doesn't mention it. " Good morning, wife," Hadi greets gruffly. "Are you ready for breakfast? We have a lot of work to do today"

He dresses quickly and efficiently, leaving her to do the same. As Margaret gets dressed, she notices his gaze lingering on her body, taking in every curve and curve. Despite everything that happened between them, he still finds her incredibly attractive.

Margaret's cheeks turned red.

Prince Hadi and Margaret's regal outfits feature vibrant hues that reflect the richness of their heritage. Khadi's clothes are made from luxurious fabrics in shades of deep crimson and rich gold, reminiscent of the wealth of his royal lineage. His clothing is adorned with intricate embroidery and fine embellishment, every detail carefully designed to demonstrate his status and authority.

Margaret's ensemble is no less magnificent: flowing silks and delicate chiffons in shades of azure blue and shimmering gold. The fabric drapes elegantly around her figure, highlighting her graceful silhouette with every movement. Intricate embroidered patterns adorn her outfit, adding a touch of exotic beauty to her regal ensemble.

With a smooth and familiar gesture, Hadi took Margaret's hand in his, his touch sending an electric charge through her veins. Together they walked out of the prince's chambers into the corridor, the soft light of torches showing them the way.

As they headed towards the dining room, the sound of music reached their ears, melodious notes floating through the air like a siren's song. The royal musicians played with skill and precision, their music adding an atmosphere of grandeur to the proceedings.

Entering the dining room, Margaret and Hadi saw a sumptuous feast laid out before them. They were treated to dishes of juicy meat, plates of fresh fruit and sweets, as well as a variety of soft drinks. The prince's entourage sat patiently at the table, their conversation hushed as they awaited the arrival of the royal couple.

At Hadi's nod, the entourage began to eat, their movements synchronized as they savored the sumptuous meal. Margaret sat next to her husband, her heart pounding in her chest. Margaret struggles to keep up appearances, knowing that any signs of weakness will make him even more aggressive. Despite the difficult situation, she finds solace in the fact that she is surrounded by wealth and luxury. The servants are attentive and respectful, treating her like a real princess.

As they finish their meal, Prince Hadi rises from his seat and motions for her to follow him. Together they walk around the palace, exploring its many rooms and corridors. Margaret can see the pride and satisfaction on his face.

Margaret was nervous. The men's eyes are full of admiration and lust. Some even exchange knowing glances, imagining how they themselves would like to fuck her. But no one dares to say anything inappropriate in the presence of Prince Hadi. He is clearly a man who takes his role as protector and provider seriously, and anyone who crosses him risks serious consequences.

After breakfast, Prince Hadi left the dining room, his demeanor reserved and regal, and he busied himself with the affairs of the kingdom. Nodding to his advisors, he left.