.... WHO IS APHRODITE???

As they were walking around the Camp, Sade spotted her friend, Piper. they sometimes had their disagreements, but Sade still considered her a friend.

"Oh! Sky, look! That's the girl who showed me around camp when Annabeth ditched me!" She grabbed the girl's wrist and ran over to Piper, attacking her with a huge hug.

"HI PIPES!!!! I HAVE A NEW FRIEND!!"

Piper jumped out of her skin at the sudden contact, only to realize it was Sade. She sighed heavily and hugged her back, then looked behind her to see Sky, the new girl who was supposed to come by today. So, this is what she looked like? Not what I expected...

"Hello, Sky. It's nice to finally meet you." Piper smiled welcomingly, letting go of Sade as she pulled away. Piper walked over to Sky with a smile, offering her hand for a handshake.
Sky gladly welcomed the girl's handshake and shook her hand firmly in response to the kind gesture, hoping she wasn't coming off as rude or arrogant.

"So, do you know who your godly parent is?" Piper began but was quickly cut off by Sade. "She hasn't been claimed yet, so please treat her kindly. Alright?" Sade smiled sarcastically as if she has had enough of people's shit today.
Piper looked away rather quickly, afraid of ticking off Sade any further due to what she knew she was capable of. "Yeah, my bad. So, which parent is mortal?"
Sky sighs and looks at her feet, letting go of Piper's hand and returning it to her pocket. "Well, my dad is dead..."

They all paused and looked around awkwardly.

Until Sky decided to speak up. "So, uh... Can we look around now? Sade said she would give me a tour." She continued to look away from the group, her mind seemed to be elsewhere for the time being as she fidgeted with her hands. The subject of her dad was a touchy subject, but she didn't mind speaking up about it, she understood where people's curiosity came from.

"Oh... okay, yeah let's go." Piper started to walk towards the cabin area, making sure not to bring up anything about Sky's past, but instead, she asked her about what her interests were, what her favorite music was, and her favorite TV shows.
As they continued to talk, they made their way past the Aphrodite cabin, and it immediately caught Sky's eye.
"Who's cabin is that?" She stopped and watched the cabin, not caring for the people inside. She studied the exterior, looking at the light pink walls, the flower beds in front of the windows with beautiful tulips and various other flowers growing in them, and the vibrant pink door.
Piper looked over, wondering why she stopped. "Oh, that's my cabin. Children of Aphrodite stay there... it's chaotic sometimes." The girls start laughing a bit before Sky goes back to studying the building.

The pastel walls, pink, blue, and yellow stood out to her. She saw that some of the kids had posters of different celebrities, some had posters of other kids from different cabins, which Sky assumed were their lovers, and some had stickers on their walls. She wondered if she would ever be able to stay here... she could just imagine it. Her bunk with seashells, and jewelry, and she'd have friends and siblings she could relate to... it would be the dream.

"Are you alright, Sky?" Piper walked over and set a hand on her shoulder, gently bringing her back to reality. She couldn't help but think... "What if we're related? from what I've picked up on, she loves makeup and beauty-related things. along with seashells and doves... what if?"

Sky stole her from her thoughts as she responded, "Yeah, I'm fine... sorry if I concerned you... I just feel drawn to that cabin."

Sade raised her eyebrows in surprise. "Well, since you feel so strongly about it, how about we go check it out?" She looked between the two girls, checking to see if they approved.

They both agreed, and the three girls decided to go to into the cabin together.

TO BE CONTINUED...