Words To Live By.

After they left the campfire, the majority of the campers left to go to their cabins. Sky watched as Leo went off to greet his friends in front of his cabin, and then she decided it would be best to go off to hers. she watched as Piper left to go hang out with her boyfriend, Jason, at the Zeus cabin.

she was not yet aware of the upcoming events.

(A/N: Yes, there's more.)

Sky sat patiently in her bed, waiting for the rest of her siblings to calm down and head to bed, then she hopped up from her bed and went into the bathroom. the bathroom had pale blue walls, a crap ton of skincare products everywhere, (It looked like a damn Sephora exploded.), and a small window. She noticed that it was slightly ajar. well, I guess I'm not the only person out today.

She contemplated whether or not this was a good idea, but then repeated a conversation she and Sade had a few hours ago. "Repeat this whenever you have doubts," Sade had told her.

{Flashback}

Sade grabbed Sky by the wrist, gently turning her around so that they were looking at each other. "Look, I know you feel as if I'm not trustworthy sometimes, and you have every right to think that. I completely understand. but I need you to listen to me."

Sky shakily nods her head. "Okay?"

Sade sighs and continues; "Look, I saw what Leo gave you... He can be very easily manipulated, trust me. But please, be careful. If you're ever in trouble, call me, alright? I'll always be there, no matter what."

{End of flashback}

Well, I think I should be fine.

She climbed out of the window effortlessly, which honestly shocked her a bit. As she walked around the cabin, she eventually found a ladder leading to the roof. it hadn't seemed like anyone used it lately, which was honestly surprising. she brushed the dust away and climbed the ladder, only to realize that she was alone on the rooftop.

Crap! Am I too late? Ugh, I hope I didn't miss him...

Sky sat on the edge of the roof, kicking her feet patiently as she sat, hoping her date would show up eventually. she couldn't tell what time it was, but it was clearly getting late. the sun had set, and the stars were on full display tonight. she was about to lay down to look at the stars, when she felt something slip under her as she leaned back. when she fully reclined back, she realized she was laying in Leo's lap.

He had his hair poorly slicked back, and he smelled familiarly like motor oil.

"Hello, Leo." She smiles warmly up at him, and he gently brushed some hair out of her face. "Hello, Beautiful." He smiled in return, and gently rested his hand beside her face.

After a moment of silence, Leo looked up at the stars. "Nice weather?"

She chuckles and nods, "Yep, beautiful weather tonight. perfect for star gazing."

He smiles, the stupid charming smile that he always did, and he leaned down to kiss her on the forehead before looking back up to watch the stars.

Sky's heart skipped a beat, and the butterflies in her stomach came to life as she sat there, her head in his lap as he subconsciously played with her hair.

Why did he have to be so... so UGHHHH????!?!

She felt her face heating up as the blood swirled in her face, causing her to grow even more embarrassed and cover her face.

Leo curiously looked down at her since he caught movement in the corner of his eye. he smiled as he saw her covering her flustered face. Shes so cute... He brushed her hands away and smiled, "Are you alright, Princessa?"

She blushed deeply and sat up. facing away from him, causing him to pout. "Hey, I was talking to you!" Her heart was beating so quickly, she couldn't hear him.

Why me? Why did he have to target me??

She sighed and moved to sit beside him, controlling her emotions as she rested her head on his shoulder. he smiled and contently rested his head on hers, slyly taking her hand in his.

The two were now holding hands and sitting together, watching the stars from the rooftop.