Oops

Sade is shaking Sky awake, and Piper jolts up due to the whole bunk shaking. "SKY!!! YOU'RE GOING TO MISS BREAKFAST WE HAVE TO GO!!"

Sky rolls over to face her, clearly taken by surprise from the sudden yelling, and she rubs her eyes, still clearly tired out by the events of the previous night. at first, she didn't know where she was, but once she heard Sade's yelling it was easy to tell. "What do you want...?"

Piper groans and rolls over, using her pillows to cover her ears so she wouldn't have to deal with their conversation. "SHUT UP SADE!!"

Sade scoffs, "How rude. Anyway, Sky! please get up! Chiron needs to announce you as a child of Aphrodite this morning!" She grabs her arm and starts to drag her out of bed, causing the bunkbed to move slightly, causing Piper, (Who isn't a morning person unfortunately) to throw her pillow at Sade's face from the top bunk.

She falls on her rear end but quickly rises to her feet and throws the pillow back at her. "RUDE!"

Piper rolls her eyes and catapults the majority of her pillows at Sade, "I SAID SHUT UP!" She covers herself in her blankets as the other girl throws her pillows back up. "Fine, whatever! Sky, please...? You don't even have to get ready, Aphrodite's gift made sure you still look perfect."

Sky rolls her eyes and crosses her arms, "I don't want to look perfect!" She sits up in her bed, covering herself with the blanket as she gets up, putting on Hello Kitty slippers one of the other girls gave her, then follows Sade as she drags her out of the cabin.

-----------------------

As they headed to breakfast, Sky couldn't help but feel excited. She also felt overdressed due to all of the other campers being in pajamas. meanwhile she was here in a fancy white dress with perfect hair, her nails were done, and she even had cute slippers on.

But aside from that, she was pretty excited. the food smelled great; her mouth watered at the scent.

As her and Sade got their food, Sade went to sit with some kids she called her stepsiblings. Sky was confused but let it be, and she quickly scarfed down her food before walking off to go watch some Apollo kids play basketball while she thought about her problems.

She sat down on a bench, where some dead vines were hanging out. for some reason, they reminded her of Sade... though she couldn't figure out why. it's not one of her biggest worries, so she was just let it go for now.

She sighed and stared off into the distance in front of her while thinking.

——————

She sat there thinking for quite a while... she realized how long it had been when she found herself out of cookies that she took at breakfast.

Just then, another camper came by.

They boy was wearing a camp t-shirt, but it was a lot dirtier than everyone else's. it made her wonder what he was doing before he came up to her. The boy had dark brown messy hair, and eyes that reminded her of a bottomless pool of chocolate. Though, that could have also been her stomach talking because she wanted more cookies.

He sits down beside her and confidently wraps his arm around her shoulder with a sly smile. "Hey, I'm Leo. how are you?" She then realized what he had been doing before he got here. or at least what she thought he was doing before he got there. he smelled like fire. but not just any fire, he smelled like the forges. A mix of metal, fire, and a bit of burnt hair. She set her hand atop his on her shoulder, a gentle gesture that says; "Respectfully, don't touch me again."

"Hi...?" Was all she could muster up as she continued to study the boy's features. He had an upturned nose and freckles everywhere.

is this the guy Sade told me to talk to if I wanted a phone?