Alice In Zombieland

AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY THIS IS MAINLY FLUFF AND CHARACTERS GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER AYAYAYAYA

(FILLER CHAPTER???)

------------------------------

As Sky stepped into the cabin, she couldn't help but admire the decoration of the cabin. Most people, (Including her), thought that the Hades cabin would be full of bones and look like a satanist's sacrifice room. but no, it smelled of fresh Incense and cinnamon, there were cute banners for curtains that had roses and skulls on them, the room was dimly lit, and the rest of the light was provided by the sun and candles. it was beautiful.

the beds had gray bedsheets, and it looked like the campers were able to choose their own blankets. someone had a black one with a smaller yellow one draped on top, which she assumed was Nico's bed.

there was another one, with a striped 1920s themed blanket on top and a pin board with black-and-white photos pinned up on the wall. Hazel's. She guessed.

there was one more, that was very clearly Sade's. It had a small mushroom pillow, and a quilted blanket folded up at the edge of the bed, a bigger dark red blanket covering the majority of the bedsheets. Definitely Sade's.

Sky looked over to Nico, who seemed rather concerned. "So, what happened?"

Sade told Nico and Hazel about the incident, and how she grabbed Sky and ran off.

He crossed his arms and walked into the kitchen as Sade spoke. As Sky's eyes followed him, she spotted a blonde guy, who had a small scar on the corner of his lip.

And that must be Jason...

Sade finished her story and took Sky over to the bunk beside hers. "Go ahead and pick a bunk, you can pick any, even the one above mine if you'd like to. We have spare blankets in the closet..." She lets go of Sky's hand and crawls onto her bed.

Sky chuckles and sets her bag down, starting to unpack a small amount of her stuff, making sure she will be able to pack it up quickly due to her one-night stay.

Sade opens up a record player, "Do you want to listen to some music?"

Nico whips his head around and storms over, quickly shutting it. "Stop messing with my stuff. please." He sighs and takes the record player and discs and hides it under his bunk, where a lot of his other belongings seem to be.

"Ughhhh!! You're no fun." Sade pouts, but it quickly reverts back to a smile, which causes her to burst out laughing. at first it was a normal "PFFFT-" And giggles. and then she sounded like a dinosaur, causing Sky to burst out laughing as well.

In no time, the two girls were clutching their ribs laughing.

---(Time skip, she's settled in, and Leo is worried about her. its officially midnight.) ---

Leo is watching from his cabin; Sky looks awkward and is staring at something. He decided that instead of just sitting there being bored, he would go see her again. I mean, technically its already "Tomorrow", right?

Leo hops up from his bed, making sure everyone in his cabin doesn't see him and 'stealthily' sneaks out. 

he makes his way over to the Hades cabin and caught a Nyx kid staring at the stars. they caught his eye, but he ignored them and kept going. He got to the door and knocked, causing Sky to hide since she wasn't supposed to be in their cabin. Leo laughed, and Sade opened the door to greet him. "Oh, hey! Sky, it's your boyfriend." 

Sky removes her blanket cocoon and springs up from her bed. "HIIII!!" 

She ran over to hug him, but when they made contact, she gasped and pulled away. "Oh ew!! You're all wetttt!" she wiped the water off, and looked at him as if he was a soggy dog. 

"Yea, it's raining outside." He smiled and patted her on the head. 

She rolled her eyes, "I'll go get you a towel." As she turned to go grab one, Sade accidentally ran into her, but quickly caught her before she fell. "Oh, I'm sorry!" She set her upright and handed Leo a towel. 

He began to dry off, but halfway through he remembered a trick he learned a little while ago. He smiled and tapped Sky on the shoulder. "Hey Sky, wanna see a magic trick?"

"If you strip I'm throwing you back outside." Sade rolled her eyes as she spoke, then crawled back into her bed with a book in her hand.

"I wasn't going to..?"

Sky sighs and looks at him with a smile. "Go ahead."

She watched in absolute disbelief and shock as the water that was on his clothes turned into steam and evaporated. 

How the hell did he do that?!

Sky stared at him, causing him to laugh. Sade was staring now too. 

"What the fu-