Prime' 4: the great migration

After this meeting, Ze returns to his family and a few weeks later, the king received from his mage the message of the spirits of nature, indicating to him that the young man adopted by the clan, was of royal descent and that he was about to return to conquer his throne.

The king thus decided to propose his eldest daughter Zita in marriage to the young man and to entrust him with a hundred men and women as subjects. and twice as many young slaves.

Rokolo was thus ready to take back his lands. After a farewell ceremony that made the whole village sing, dance and feast for seven days and seven nights, he left with his troupe in the forest guided by the spirit. They crossed forests, savannas and lagoons. during several moons.

During this journey they had to protect themselves from attacks by forest animals, from the nocturnal hunting of felines to the crawling pythons. One night, while the troop was around a wood fire, the presence appeared to all in the form of a parrot that landed above a nearby tree and began to tell the story of their epics.

They met other tribes and were welcomed by some with whom they made alliances, which provided them food and protection for the night, and others who drove them away from their land. One day they arrived in sight of the coast. From there, they ascended to a totally uninhabited peninsula they explored that was uninhabited. He made the decision to settle there.

There was a vast territory of forest and mangrove with many lakes rivers and the sea that surrounded much of the territory. The Chief had a vision and made himself available spiritually and, standing on the shore of the main lake, he began to speak with the spirits of the place, he asked and finally obtained the spiritual authorizations to settle on the territory. Accompanied by the presence that observed him, he showed his natural wisdom and discussed with the spiritual entities of the tides and inland waters, but also the seas of the forest and the ocean. The egyptians of the place and obtained their consent!

On the next full moon, he was officially enthroned king of his people and master of his country by a ceremony under the mystical presence of the entities of the surrounding nature, but especially the presence felt by all other spiritual entities, ends to consecrate him and his people.