Prime' 5: the great kingdom

Several Moons passed and the clan had finished settling in its new territory. The King had abolished slavery and now the hundred or so former slaves, men, women and children, had been integrated into the castes of hunters, labourers, fishermen and warriors.

After fully organizing this new society, he set out with his warriors towards his old country.

When they reached the surrounding area, they mounted a guardhouse out of sight, and infiltrated the occupied villages. Rokolo having taught the local language to his new subjects since the beginning of their exit from the Sangho lands.

They infiltrated the slaves of his former people who had become second-class citizens. Presenting themselves, they gradually convinced them to support the action of King Rokolo. Thus for 3 moons, the uprising was prepared by organizing the night training of slaves in small group combat in 4 different areas around the occupied territory.

When the time came, at bedtime, as expected, the slaves began the execution of the plan by evacuating the women, children and frail persons while the latter entered directly into the members of the royal family by neutralizing them all starting with the guards.

Rokolo found his mother again and at dawn he had all the men of the fallen king's family executed, took his daughter as his second wife, and the other women were sent to marry the slaves that King Rokolo had taken the trouble to release.

Thus by these actions he bound the two tribes. He took control of the vast ancestral territory of his late enemy.

This takeover was effective after several moons. Indeed, the last families loyal to the old regime refused to submit to its authority. When the last resistances were lifted which by wars which by negotiations of agreements, peace was restored in the kingdom of King Rokolo.

This kingdom would represent in its lifetime 70% of the lands of Gabon, Congo Brazzaville, Cameroon and current Equatorial Guinea, and would expand over the centuries to become the great Kingdom of Kongo thereafter. allied with the neighbouring Sangho peoples in good neighbourly relations.

Rokolo reigned for nearly a century and a half enjoying extraordinary iron health and longevity and his kingdom lived in peace and prosperity.

He had established the presence as divinity of his people and the homage was vigorously paid to him.

Then its traditions were passed on to subsequent generations until one of its descendants, the unifying king N'komenyandjina had decided to no longer honor the presence for the benefit of the forest spirits wishing to conform to the traditions of his 7th wife N'alla of the Swahili clan of the great lakes.

This conversion was the corollary of a unification that gave him total control over the vast lands of the East unifying and thus connecting the two sides of Central Africa under his banner.

No doubt, however, that the spiritual authorities of this community remained the same.

This is how life follows its course until the events of our history.

Thus, was built the kingdom of the great king Rokolo premise of the great kingdom Kongo which had one of the longest avoided in the history of humanity.