32.

Omniscient
Washington, DC
7:00 AM.

Upon driving to the— well what she assumed would be an airport, now knowing it's a hangar, Karter fought to keep her eyes open. "What is going on?" She asked as he opened the door for her to step out. "I wanted to be there at a decent time. We should land there at nine-thirty or so." He said and she nodded. The three hour difference would surely beat their ass after the trip. "I mean yes, but no, where is the airport?" She asked and he laughed. "In Dulles, don't you think if we were flying out from an airport we would have been here hours ago?" He amused and she dropped her head agreeing to the fact. He closed the door behind her before handing the keys to a man who stood close by while another worked to unload their luggage. "Just promise a nice bed in this private plane of yours." She said, smiling. "You trying to sleep?" He said as he stepped in front of her, walking backwards while she walked towards him. "Oh? You trying to put me to bed?" She teased, her arms wrapping around his neck as he slowed down. "We joining the mile high club?" He asked as he picked her up, holding onto the back of her thighs. "Who said I wasn't a member?" She said and he looked at her blankly making her burst out laughing. "I'm sorry, your face— you didn't have to look at me like that!" She said laughing as he walked up the steps of the plane with her still in his arms. "You play too much." He said as he maneuvered through until they were at the closed off area of the plane. "I'm not the pussy police, but spare me the details." He said and she nodded respectfully. "Understood, however, I was just playing." She said as he placed her down on a large bed, stretching her arms as he worked to take of his and her shoes. "Thank you God, I was about to slide down the bathroom wall, crying." He joked and she laughed, kicking him with her bare foot. "Now who play to much!"

Joshua was sleep, his arms crossed over his eyes as light snores fell from his lips. She had her leg thrown over his hips, hand tucked under his sweatshirt as the other rested below her head, on top of his chest. She was beyond peaceful, congested ears and all. Feeling her eyelids gets heavy she closed them just as he shifted, turning his body to hers, her leg raised higher as he pulled her close. She felt safe in his arms letting he sleep take over before she felt himself firm against her clothed cunt. Heat radiated off her body and she needed him closer, not wanting she tried to move away and sleep off her needs but his strong arms held closer and tighter. Her thighs trembled needy, breath picking up as she squirmed in his grasp. Moving her leg slowly, she created friction between her legs before his groggy voice spoke up making her bite back a moan. "What are you going?" He asked and she cleared her throat. "Trying to get comfortable." She whispered and he nodded, shifting so that she was now straddling his hips, his arms still holding her securely. "Comfortable?" He asked and she tucked her head in neck, her hips resting over his as she appreciated how close their intimate parts were. "Get up." He said, his voice still leaking with grogginess. Doing as told she sat back on her knees. He sat up, pulling his hoodie over his head, followed by his shirt. She watched with low eyes, sleep still trying to take over her body. She wasn't sure what he was doing but she was too clouded to care. "Strip." He said and she raised a brow. Slowly she pulled off her jacket, her top and then her leggings, sitting back to get them off before Joshua pulled them off completely in one swift motion. "You okay?" He asked and she nodded. "Yes." She whispered. The night lights from the plane being their only light source as he grabbed her waist, lifting her onto his torso as he laid back. "You trust me?" He asked and she nodded. "Yeah." She said with a yawn knowing he felt the wet patch on her panties that was created with her cunt. "I need to sleep and you need me closer. We can help each other." He said before kissing her forehead. "How so?" She whispered. He reached down, hooking two of his fingers onto the crotch of her panties, pulling them to the side as his other hand pushed his pants down, freeing his dick from his boxers. "Your move." He said. She shifted her hips, her pussy wrapping tightly around his dick making them both moan. She moved to placed her hands on his chest before he stopped her. "Just sit." He said, she was trembling with need. "Wa-huh?" She said and he pulled her down to his chest. "Sit. Don't move." He said, rubbing his fingers lightly down her spine, kissing her temple. "Relax." He said. Her pussy pulsed around him, juices coating his dick. "Be a good girl, and go to sleep." He said and she nodded, her breath shaky as she hid her face in his neck. "If it to much, just say red." He said before hearing her small snores.