12.

Saturday.

Karter's HouseWashington, DC12:36PM

Karter's House
Washington, DC
12:36PM

Today Zion and I decided to do some shopping. "Kar, what do you think about these?" Zion asked as she held up a Gold Christian Louboutin Loubiloo. "I love them! I'm thinking about if I should get the Studded Galerietta Lou or the V-Hardware Versace's." I stressed as the Sak's Fifth Ave employee assisted us patiently. "Well I'm getting these." She said, handing the employee the heels she wanted, the Loubiloo and Opyum YSL heel. "Just get both." She suggested as she continued her search for more heels. I looked at the employee as she gave sweet smile, winking before going off to get the both heels. Zion sat beside me and slightly nudged me causing me to nudge her back with a small laugh. "What do you want?" I asked and she gave her infectious smile. "Don't play with me, tell me about your date!" She exclaimed as I blushed. Joshua made me feel a type of way. It'd be a lie to say I didn't have feeling towards him. "Honestly, it was the best date I had in years." I sighed, smiling, she clapped excitedly before hugging me. "That amazing! You deserve some good dick anyway." She said making my eyes go wide before playfully pushing her. "I didn't say we had sex!" I said quietly, looked around before our shopper came back with our shoes.

After a day filled with shopping we finally made it back to my house. It was already 8:45 pm, and we haven't even taken our showers yet. Zion got what she needed and headed to the guest bathroom and I went straight to the master bathroom to get myself together. Luckily we didn't have to worry about shaving because we also got our bikini, under arms and legs waxed today and I was feeling like a new born baby. I washed my body with my Dove Mango Butter body wash, washed my face and brushed my teeth before stepping out the seething shower to the cool air. Drying off my body before applied some coconut oil on my body. 'Body,' by Summer Walker played in the background. "How do I look?" Zion asked as she walked into my bedroom, I shifted my attention to her and nodded with a bright smile. "So pretty! I love you. Please help me, what shoes?" I asked with a small pout before as I turned my attention back the mirror and continued with my make up. "The red boots, easy." She responded as she took a seat beside me. "You make no mistakes. Red boots it is. May you pin me up? Leave some out in the front please while I finish my make up?" I asked as I started to apply concealer. "As long as you have me looking like something before we leave." She said as she began combing her finger threw my loose curls. "Of course." I responded just as 'Sexy Lady,' by UCB came on. "Roll wit' it, roll wit'it." I said as Zion sung the chorus, "Sexy lady give me your number girl!"

Within the next hour we were both dressed with hair and make up done. I turned in the mirror and looked back seeing my cheeks hanging out the small jean skirt I wore, pulling at it in the process. "You sure you not trying to take someone home tonight?" Zion asked as she looked at herself in the mirror. "Don't play." I laughed as a ran my hand over my lower stomach. "You look good. If you weren't my best friend and I didn't have a girl friend I would take you home." She said making me laugh as I walked off and grabbed my purse, filling it with essentials such as my cards, lipgloss, oil sheets and a tampon. "I appreciate that." I responded making her laugh. "Since you can't drink, you will be driving!" She said as she tossed me my car keys. I walked out my bedroom following behind Zion. "Please don't remind me." I groan. Before leaving Zion took a few pregame shots of tequila and made our way to my royal blue, 2020 BMW M2. "I swear girl if I was you I would be driving this car everywhere, its so sexy." She said as she relaxed in the passenger seat. "If I drove this everywhere I would have a ticket every day." I said as I started it up letting the engine roar. This was my dream car and I was determined to get it as soon as it hit the lot and I did, it was one of my first real purchase as an adult, fresh out of medical school and working at a dentistry close to where a attended school before working with my mom. I turned the radio up and let my phone connect to my Bluetooth before shuffling my Apple Music. 'Hot Now,' by NBA YoungBoy came on and Zion wasting no time turning up. "You can try to cuff, I let it up and bust your brain!" She rapped loudly as she recorded herself. I saw the light flash my way as I rapped. "She said, "Where you get yo' car? 'Cause I like it'!" I laughed at Zion's excitement. By time we pulled up to the club 'For the Night,' by Pop Smoke was blaring from my speakers as I handed my keys to the valet. Bright lights pulled up behind us catching my attention before I squinted my eyes as Joshua emerged from the black McLaren and handed the keys to another valet. Fuck me, I thought before waving. Zion waved as well. He came with Joe as well as Johnathan with Trinity by his side who appeared from cars behind him. I looked down at my heels, taking a deep breathe before walking over with a bright smile. "Hey guys!" I said giving Trinity a hug. "Oh my God, you're stunning!" Trinity exclaimed making me blush. "I appreciate that, you look beautiful!" I complimented her, pulling away before hugging the others. I got to Joshua last, "Didn't expect to see you tonight." He said as he looked down at me with low eyes, clearly high. "I could say the same. Thank you again for last night, I had a really great time." I admitted making him smirk. "I'm about to head inside, I'll see you in there?" I asked and he nodded before pulling me in for a hug by my waist. This man was going to kill me one day. Wrapping my arms over his shoulders I inhaled his scent, and you smell good, I thought, bitting my lip as I pulled away. "I'll see you in there." He responded and I nodded before walking off after waving good bye. Once in we made our way to a section that was already occupied by Zion's girlfriend, Laurel. I placed my bag in the couch beside and made my way to the balcony to look over the large crowd of people, biting my lip as I turn only to be met by Zion who already held out a shot glass with a clear liquid. "Mines for you!" She said over the music throwing back the shot making me laugh as she pulled me over to our personal bar where Laurel now stood holding up another shot for Zion. Zion cheered as she took the shot, they're glasses clinking before they took the shots. "May I get a virgin Martini please." I asked the bartender who nodded with a smile. "THE PARTY IS HERE!" I heard and turned my head to the entrance of our section seeing our other best friends, Aminata and Marques. I quickly ran over to them and jumped on Aminata, she laughed as she grabbed my waist and held me up. I haven't seen Aminata in a two months with her now living in Atlanta, Georgia. "Best friends!" I exclaimed as Marques held Zion like a baby. We've known each other since middle school and we all were successful in our crafts. Aminata being a personal stylist, Marques modeling for a few brands and Zion being a influencer in her own right. "Hi my angels!" Marques spoke as he placed Zion down and I quickly jumped into his embrace as Zion jumped into Aminata. "I order us a hookah!" Zion said as we all separated. We playfully praised her as she spun around like a princess. Making our way to our bar, I picked up my drink before they ordered another round of shots.