𝓲𝓲

╰┈➤"𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓽"

_________________________________________________________

2023

_________________________________________________________

"YOON MINJI GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" A voice screamed out in the open hall of an apartment house

"COMING ARI !" a response was heard along with some shuffling and footsteps coming down the stairs.

She was wearing a body tight, black, thin strap crop top with a neon green half shrug over her shoulders ( like the one that Rosé was wearing in the HYLT dance practice video, but both sides are tight fitting long sleeves.) and black cargo pants. Her hair was styled up in a high ponytail with her short curtain bangs framing her face. She finished off her looked with silver rings, two necklaces, and her black ankle boots.

"Okay, I'm ready let's go." The girl spoke and finished off with a sigh as her friend shook her head at her antics. 

Both left the house and after locking it went towards the car park. The girls wore smiles on their faces as they entered Aradhya's car to get to their designated venue.

Reaching two hours earlier than the starting time, they got out of the car and looked around. Neither were surprised at the amount of people there, knowing how it gets before a concert and silently thinking about what a good idea it had been to come a bit early.

'The Dream Show 2 : In Your Dream' would be Minji's 7th NCT concert as a whole and she was excited to add this set of memories to her list.

It was Aradhya's first ever concert and Minji was glad that she was there with her cousin for her first experience.

"I can't wait! I can't wait!" Adhya squealed in excitement, jumping up and down with a happy smile on her face as Minji laughed at her sister.