𝓲𝔁

╰┈➤"𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮-𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽"

╰┈➤"𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮-𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽"

_________________________________________________________

2023

_________________________________________________________

"Hey sorry i'm late" a panting voice was heard and Minji turned around to look at the person who could only be Jisung with his hoodie, cap, and mask. 

"It's fine Ji. You're only late by 5 minutes. Come on let's go" the girl replied smiling and shaking her head slightly.

"Where are we going anyways?" The idol questioned, glancing at his best friend.

"I had the great pleasure of booking out the planetarium for us" she said and Jisung paused. 

Minji turned back when she couldn't hear the following footsteps and found the boy to be stuck to ground. 

"What are you waiting for? Come onnn" she whined and he was out of his state and walked towards her.

"You know that's expensive right? I'll pay you back" he stated and watched as she shook her head in negative.

"Not expensive. It's mine"

"What do you mean yours?" 

"I mean that i own it. Duh." Minji spoke in an obvious tone of voice and Jisung looked at the girl in surprise and disbelief.

"You own it?" He questioned 

"Yes"

"You?"

"Yes! Is that so hard to believe?" 

"You said you were rich but you didn't say how rich! This is literally the most popular planetarium tower in Seoul!" He half-shouted, staring at her with wide eyes. 

"You have money too dipshit. You're literally an idol." She rolled her eyes and grabbed his hand, pulling him to move. 

"But here, face to face, a stranger that I once knew"