𝓿𝓲𝓲

╰┈➤"𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓮𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮"

_________________________________________________________

2017

_________________________________________________________

There was a silent cry heard in the hospital room, as Minji Yoon sat there, her eyes fixed on her mother's frail form lying in the bed. 

Her mother, who had always been so full of life and energy, was now weak and gaunt, her once-bright eyes sunken and dull. Minji's heart ached as she watched her mother struggle to breathe, the sound of the machines beeping and whirring the only sound in the room.

Minji had been by her mother's side for days, holding her hand and trying to comfort her as much as possible. But despite her best efforts, she couldn't shake the feeling of helplessness that had settled over her. She felt like she was watching her mother slip away, and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

As she sat there, Minji's mind raced with memories of her mother's life. She remembered the way her mother used to make her laugh, the way she always had a warm smile and a kind word for everyone. She remembered the way her mother had always been there for her, no matter what.

"Don't leave eomma. What will I do without you?" She asked with a broken voice, not receiving her answer. 

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

And then 2 days after the hospital visit, Minji's world came crashing down the day she truly lost her mother. 

She felt like she had lost a piece of herself, her anchor, her guide, her best friend.