𝓲𝓿

╰┈➤"𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷"

_________________________________________________________

2023

_________________________________________________________

"Oh!my!god! I can't believe that just happened!" squealed Aradhya as the concert ended. The crowds were starting to disperse but there was still a major rush. 

"I know! Did you enjoy?" Minji asked her best friend and cousin and received a happily shaking head in response. She laughed before speaking up, "I need to use the washroom, wait here and i'll be back soon okay?"

"Okay, be careful."

Walking down through the thinning crowd near the exit, Minji went into the corridors that led to the washroom. She smiled at the few fans in the entrance area and continued. 

Going into the washroom, she had to wait for a free stall and once she got one she straight away went to do her business. Once done, she came out and washed her hands before leaving. 

As she retraced her steps back towards the area where Aradhya was no doubt waiting for her, Minji tried to quicken her pace.

 She didn't pay much attention to her surroundings so it was not surprising when she bumped into a tall figure. Not caring to look at who it was, she quickly apologised and tried to side step and leave.

But she didn't expect the stranger to grab her by the arm, drag her down the corridor and through a door after covering her mouth. 

The girl struggled and shook about, trying to free herself from the person's strong grip. Finally he let her go and she turned around and kicked him in the groin. 

The male groaned, clutching his privates before looking straight into her eyes and Minji gasped lightly, covering her mouth before taking a step back. 

"Jisung?"

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧