𝓿𝓲

╰┈➤"𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓽"

_______________________________________________________________

2015

_______________________________________________________________

A loud sigh was heard echoing in the training room for what seemed like the hundredth time that day, as Park Jisung finally sat down after 2 hours of non-stop dancing and took a break. 

The other trainees looked at him, as he stayed in the corner of the room, all alone, not speaking to anyone. They were used to his sometimes sad and confusing behaviour but it didn't mean that they weren't worried. 

The young boy had been upset lately and no one knew the reason for his distress. They tried not to outright show or mention it, but the others had heard him in the dorms, crying at night, whispering a word over and over again.

The older trainees couldn't understand what was wrong, mainly because Jisung refused to speak to any of them on the matter. But by now, they had had enough.

Jaemin, Jeno, and Mark made their way across the room to talk to him.

"Jisung please. Tell us what's wrong. You can't keep crying to yourself and not let others help you. It's not good for your health" said Jaemin, as he put an arm around the younger's shoulder. 

Jisung's face was flushed, and his eyes were slightly puffy from crying the previous night. He remained silent.

"We're trying to take care of you Sungie. Tell us what's wrong" Mark tried to coax an answer out of him and sighed when it seemed like he wouldn't tell.

The three boys glanced at each other and were starting to lose hope when he answered.

 "Minnie" said Jisung quietly 

"Who?" Jeno asked

"Minnie, my best friend. I miss her. I can't talk to her anymore because of the company guidelines. It's like I disappeared to her, i know it! She probably hates me!" Jisung sobbed as the dam holding his emotions back, cracked and then broke apart.

It didn't take long for the three boys to understand what was going on with Jisung. The shielded him from the view of the other's in the training room and consoled him the best they could.

"I'm sure she doesn't hate you." Started Jeno as Jaemin and Mark nodded in agreement to his words. 

"And if she knows that you became a trainee then i'm sure she's also aware about the guidelines you have to follow. Trust me, no one can hate you Jisung."