𝓿

╰┈➤"𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓱𝓲𝓽"

_________________________________________________________

2023

_________________________________________________________

"Hey, what took you so long?" asked Aradhya as Minji finally walked back and reached her friend-cousin. 

"It's a long story" the girl in question smiled and took her bag from the younger one. "Come on, let's go, I'm starving!"

Both of them left the venue, their minds filled with new memories and hearts filled with joy.

As they walked towards a cozy cafe nearby, Minji couldn't help but contemplate about what happened and seeing Jisung again. She had never thought they would meet again after parting ways so long ago and yet, they did. It was all the 21 year old could think about and she couldn't be happier.

Seated at a quaint corner table, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee enveloped them. 

"So," began Aradhya, "are you going to tell me why you spent so long in the washroom and why you came back looking happier than ever?"

"Maybe..." answered Minji with a small smirk, knowing that not telling the younger would make her go mad with curiosity.

"Come on! Pleaseeeee didi*" The girl begged and Minji laughed as she was successful in catching the other in her trap. Aradhya only called Minji 'Didi' when she wanted something really desperately.

At first the Korean girl was confused, and slightly weirded out by the different types of honourifics that Indians used. But after living there for as long as she did - about 4 and 1/2 years - she got accustomed to the culture there.

"Okay okay fine!" She said with an overly dramatic sigh, "I saw him. Not just saw, I talked to him."

"Him who? You need to be specific. There are so many 'hims' in this world"

"I meant Jisung you daft bitch!" 

"Ohhhhhhhhhh. Wait, what!?"

"Yeah. I met him - well more like her dragged me - and we talked. I got his number."

"Oh my god! Are you going to text him?" Aradhya asked excitedly, her eyes blinking fast as they always do when she get's into a positive mood.

"I don't know...I mean, I'm the one who asked for his number, but, now that i have it, i'm scared. What if he's not allowed to message me and gets in trouble?" Minji questioned

"If he knew he could get in trouble then he wouldn't have allowed you to take his number."

"Okay, that's fair. But i'm still going to wait a bit before texting him"

Aradhya laughed at her older cousin sister and nodded. "I wouldn't expect anything less"

And the two continued their chats, enjoying the food and drinks at the cafe along with the joy of spending time together. 

There truly was nothing better than loyal family and loyal friends.

_________________________________________________________

✩₊˚

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

Sya Notes ! 

Another small, kind-of filler chapter. It also shows a bit of the bond between Minji and her cousin.

*Didi is an honorific used in India. It's basically a respectful form of addressing a woman older than you (used by both males and females). Typically it's shared between siblings (like how eonnie is used in Korea) but also said between strangers to show respect due to the older age. 

There wasn't much in this chapter but i just wanted to update for you all.

I still hope that you enjoyed reading !