𝓲𝓲𝓲

╰┈➤"𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓽"

_________________________________________________________

2012

_________________________________________________________

"En garde! Fight me or walk the plank!" came a shout from inside the small woods if you could even call it that. 

The bundles of tree spaced out so far you could see straight through them. In the middle, sat one of the bigger and older hardwoods with a tree-house slash fort built on it.

Its was long in length but slightly short in width, to form a rectangular base. There was a rope ladder for going up and down, but also a slide with a hatch attached to make leaving easier. 

This was Jisung and Minji's safe space. The place where the two kids could be exactly that without any expectations or problems whatsoever. It was always the place they checked first if finding the either. 

Can't see Jisung? Check the treehouse.

Can't locate Minji? Check the treehouse.

Their treehouse which they named 'The RocketShip', was built by Jisung's father when the two children were 7. It was made so that they could have fun, and make as much noise as they want without the adults getting disturbed, but also close enough in range to hear if something was wrong. 

On Fridays after school, Minji and Jisung would go to the rocket ship in the mini woods that connected their houses, and play their games and do homework till it was 6 and time to go back home.

"We've traveled the seas"

The most enacted games were of them as enemy pirates, and the treehouse was their ship in which they travelled near and far in search for treasure. 

 "we've ridden the stars"

Another game the two often played was astronauts, riding and flying through space to find new galaxies and planets. 

And every Saturday evening, their parents would take them to a smile hill that overlooked the neighbourhood, to go star gazing. Both kids and their parents, being interested in astronomy had a lot of equipment. 

Minji and Jisung would take turns watching through the telescope and finding moons and different stars. They would point out the constellations they knew and talk about their background stories based on the mythologies. 

"Oh my god! Look Ji, a shooting star!"

"Quick! Make a wish!"

The kids would look for planets knowing that a few couldn't be seen, but still searching for Venus, Saturn, Jupiter, and Mars from the Earth. 

These were their things. The moments that brought them happiness and joy. They were content with each other and their current lives and both knew, That as long as they had each, they'd both be fine.

"We've seen everything from Saturn to Mars"

__________________________________________________________

✩₊˚

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

Sya Notes !

Short filler chapter, since the last was actually longer than I expected, and as much as i love you guys, i'm not gonna spoil you. 

Gods i'm such a mom. I did a quizz on 'what type of s friend are you' and i got THE MOM FRIEND so bear with me y'all. 

Anyways, stay safe, stay healthy, eat well, stay hydrated, and always know you're worth it and loved <3