Meeting Her

Katerina Black was a young girl with red hair and emerald green eyes. She is twenty-four years old. Katerina put on her black glasses, a black tank top, black leggings and put on a Shane Dawson 'Oh My God' Hoodie. She showed up at Mason Hunt's office. She was desperate for help and a place to stay. She walked in and made an appointment to see him. She was called and she walked into his office and looked at him. Mason Hunt, a twenty eight year old man with brown hair and blue eyes asked. James Johnson, a twenty year old man with black hair and hazel eyes said softly. Mason and James noticed Katerina and smiled walking over to her. "Hello. My name is James Johnson. And this is my boss, Mason Hunt." James said introducing themselves. "I'm Katerina Black." She said as she looked up at him. "Little Kat?" He asked, looking over the young girl. "I suddenly love that stupid nickname." She said as everything clicked into place. She had a flash back to middle school.

'Young thirteen year old Katerina was walking through the halls at school when an older seventeen year old boy with brown hair and blue eyes came running through the hallway carrying papers. Not watching where he was going, he bumped into her. Knocking her back and making all of her books and stuff fall out of her hands and onto the floor. "I'm so sorry about that. I didn't see you there!" He said as he stopped and bent down and helped her pick her things up. "It's alright. I'm Katerina by the way." She said smiling as they finished collecting her books. "Mason Hunt. Nice to meet you Little Kat." He said teasingly. She felt her heart flutter at the nickname and smiled. "You too. I have to get to class but maybe we can see each other again." Katerina said and he nodded. "Definitely." He said as he grabbed his things and ran off, down the hallway.' She came out of her flashback and looked at him besides her she had two suitcases, a guitar case and a duffle bag. "How are you?" He asked her. "As good as I can get while on the streets. I actually came here because I could really use a friend." She said. Mason looked at her concerned as he dropped everything that he was doing and walked over to her. He pulled her into his arms, she hugged him back before she broke down crying. "I'm here, Katerina. I will always be here for you." He said as he looked at her. "My father had his men murder my husband and now my friend kicked me out of her place." She said as she looked at him. "What about your mom? Why did you come to me instead of her?" Mason asked her. "Oh you haven't heard. My mom is dead, she died two years ago. Mason everything went wrong and now I'm so lost." She said as she broke down crying. "It's going to be alright. I'm here now and you don't have to worry about a thing. Because I decided that you are going to come home with us?" Mason said. "What? Why are you being so nice?" She asked him. "I just want to give you a decent life, my sweet Katerina." He said as he brushed her hair out of her face. "Okay then." She said. James grabbed a suitcase and her duffle bag. Mason grabbed the other suitcase and her guitar case. They walked out of his office and into the hallway. "Linda, cancel all my appointments for this afternoon, something important came up." He said, he led Katerina out of the building. "Where are we going?" She asked him. "To your new home, my sweet girl." He said looking at her as they stepped out and a limo appeared.

"What are you a billionaire, now?" Katerina giggled gently as she saw the limo. "Mafia boss, actually Little Kat." He said looking at her. "Wait really? Geez I can't seem to get away from Mafia Bosses?" She said shocked. "What do you mean?" He asked. "I'm Katerina Maria Black. Heir to the Black family fortune. Or at least I was before my father left us." She explained to him. "So you know the ways of the Mafia I assume?" James asked her. "Yes I do." She said. "That's perfect then. Now you have home to base your operations out of. My entire mansion of maids and guards are at your disposal. You will never have to worry about anything else ever again, Little Kat." Mason said as he looked at her. "Really? I think that I'm going to like it here." She said as she looked at him as James packed everything into the trunk of the car. They got in and he looked at her. "Are you hungry, Kat?" He asked her and her stomach rumbled. "I guess that answers that question. Let's go to McDonald's, James." Mason said. "I haven't any money." She said softly. "It's alright, Katerina. My money is your money." He said softly and she nodded as tears flowed down her cheeks. He wiped her tears away and they went to McDonald's and ordered some food. Katerina got a 40-piece nuggets meal. Mason got a McChicken, with medium fries and a medium Coke. They drove through the drive-thru and got their food. They parked in the lot and began to eat. Once they were finished eating they went back to the car and got in. 'Time to take her to the house...' Mason thought to himself. "Little Kat?" He said as he looked back at her. 'It sounded so weird for me to be saying that.' Mason thought, looking at her. "Yes, sir?" Katerina said as she looked up at him. "Call me, Mason. I'm just Mason to you." He said softly as he pulled her into his lap and hugged her gently. She nodded and snuggled into him. 'She warms my heart.' Mason thought to himself. Katerina gently took Mason's hands and ran her fingers back and forth on his palm. "What are you doing, Katerina?" Mason asked. "I'm tracing the lines on your hand." Katerina said as she looked up at Mason and put her hand into his and interlocked their fingers. "Who is your biggest crush?"James asked Katerina. "That's a bit personal." She replied instantaneously. Katerina was very relaxed and fell asleep accidentally.