Disney Land

James and Jason were in the living room each reading a separate book. The maids and butlers had put up a Christmas tree and decorated it. Katerina went over and put all the ornaments and candy canes onto the tall evergreen pine tree. She even needed a step latter to put the ornaments and the star on the top of the tree. James was tasked with hanging stockings and Christmas lights on the fireplace. They also decorated the outside for the annual Christmas Eve Ball. Mason walked over and helped Katerina down from the step latter and took something out of his pocket and held it out to her. "Here, put this on!" Mason said as he handed her a blindfold. "Why?" She asked, confused. "Because I have a surprise for you." He said as he blindfolded her. "I don't like surprises." She said as she felt him wheel her away. They got to the truck and he opened the door and helped Katerina into his limo. He then buckled her seat belt, closed the door. He got into the car, started the engine and drove to her surprise which was Disneyland. When they got there, he took off the blindfold. She looked around and smiled happily. "You took me to Disneyland!" She said excitedly as she looked up at him. "Yeah, I thought that this would help get you mind off things." He said. She smiled happily as she pulled him into a tight hug. "Okay, so what do you want to see first?" Mason asked. "I want to go on the Cinderella ride." She said immediately. He chuckled as he wheeled her over to the ride and helped her into her seat. He then sat next to her. She smiled happily as they rode the magical ride. She was already having so much fun. They rode a few more rides before they began getting hungry. "Let's get some nachos. Or maybe hotdogs." She suggested. He smiled and nodded gently. They went over to the food vendors and a man walked up to them. "What can I get for you two?" He asked them sweetly. "We would like a large nachos and one Dr. Pepper and one coke." Mason said as he looked at the male vendor that was inside of the booth. "That would be $10." The vendor said. Mason got out his wallet and paid for the food and drinks. They had to wait for a few moments before they got their food and drinks.

They went over to the other vendor and a female was working it. "What can I get you love?" The worker said. Her name tag said Ava. "Two hot dogs with ketchup." Katerina said as she looked at her. "That will be $4.00." Ava replied as she rang them up. Mason paid for the food and smiled down at her. "You got yourself a keeper, girl. Keep him on a tight leash." Ava said, looking at her. Katerina giggled and nodded. "Trust me, I will." She replied. They waited for a minute before they were able to get their food. They went and sat together at a nearby picnic table. They started talking about their interests and discovered that they had a lot in common. They hung out together, exploring and riding rides together. They spent the entire day having so much fun. They were able to go around and see all the fun things that it had to offer. Mason won her a few stuffed animals from the games. She smiled happily as she watched him. She noticed that he was actually really handsome. It was something that she hadn't noticed before. They got to a darts game. "I want to play this one." She said as she looked at Mason. "Okay." He said as he paid for the darts. She sat down on the bench of the game. She smiled happily as she threw the darts and all of them landed in the bullseye. She smiled as she picked out a large teddy bear to add to her collection. Mason ended up carrying it and the rest of the stuffed animals that he won for her and that she won. She stopped when they reached the pier. She looked up and saw a beautiful pink and purple sunset that spread across the horizon. He set her small stuffed animals into her lap as they walked over to the gates. They went and got into the limo. They went home and got ready for their annual Christmas Ball.

Later in the Evening, the invitations were already sent out and the party was set into motion. Almost all of the guests had arrived when Katerina Hunt made her appearance. She walked out and stood on top of the staircase. As she walked down the large staircase into the ballroom, she felt everyone staring at her. She was wearing a beautiful sapphire blue strapless ball gown. She had a beautiful sapphire and diamond silver crown, a pair of silver dangling sapphire and diamond earrings. A sapphire blue and silver ring, long black knee high socks, long arm length gloves and a pair of zip up black heels. She walked down the steps and met up with Mason who was waiting for her. He held out his arm to her. She smiled and took it. Mason was wearing a complete royal blue Italian wool suit. The suit contained a white button up shirt, a blue vest, a small white handkerchief for the pocket, a black bowtie, a royal blue jacket and pants. He wore a navy blue and silver watch and a sterling silver necklace with a sun and moon on it with diamonds. He also had black leather dress shoes. The crystal bell rings. Mason addressed the guests from the staircase. He has a glass of red-tinged champagne in his hand. "Good Evening, Ladies and Gentleman. Waiters are coming around with champagne. I invite you all to join me in raising a glass. I'd like to thank you all for being part of this spectacular evening. Cheers!" Mason said as he drank from his glass. "Cheers!" Everyone said as they drank their champagne. "Welcome, thank you for joining us. You know, whenever my mother brings our family together like this, it's a tradition for us to commence the evening with a dance. Tonight's pick is a centuries-old waltz, so if all of you could please find yourselves a partner, please join us in the ballroom." Mason said as he descended the staircase and went over to Katerina. 

They walked towards the dance floor. They curtsied and bowed to their respective partner. Then Katerina and Mason took each other's hands. Then they began to waltz around the floor gently. Mason picked up Katerina and twirled her around before placing her down and pulling her back into his arms. Katerina smiled as she grabbed his hands and danced with him as they stood side by side going in a half circle. They switched sides and did the same before they came back together. They both let go of the opposite hand. They looked away before looking back. Then Katerina pulled him close and put her arm around his neck and took his hand in her own interlacing. Mason placed his hand on her back and they danced around the room. He let go and twirled her around before pulling her back into his arms and dancing around the room with her. They danced around the room, smiling at one another as everyone watched. Mason twirled her around before pulling her back into his arms and dipping her gently. He gently pulled her back up into his arms as the music ended. Charlotte and Jacob were dancing, Jonas and Maria were dancing as well as James and Ariana. 

Then, James went outside and collected wood and built a large bonfire. "Oh no." Mason said. "Is that what I think it is?" Katerina asked them. "Yes it is. Now, we write down our wishes and burn them in the bonfire for luck." Mason said. "It is tradition." Jason said as he looked at his family then at Katerina. Katerina smiled happily as she looked at them. Jason had small long pieces of paper and pencils set up on a table next to the bonfire. They could write their wish then throw it into the fire for luck. Katerina went over and grabbed two pieces of paper and two pencils. "Here." Katerina said as she handed him a piece of paper and a pencil. "Thank you." Mason said as he picked up the paper and pencil and began writing. Mason folded the paper and put it in his pocket. Katerina looked at Mason and everyone else and smiled softly to herself. 'I wish to find out a hidden secret about myself.' Katerina wrote onto the small piece of paper. She looked as she folded it and threw it into the fire. James also threw his into the fire. It unfolded and she was able to read it. The paper said 'I wish to marry Ariana.' Katerina looked at James and smiled. "May I have this dance?" Mason asked her gently as he held her hand out to her. Katerina nodded. "Yes, I would love to." She said as she looked at him. Mason took her over to the dance floor. The couples take their positions for the dance. They bow and curtsey to their respective partners. Katerina and Mason waltzed around the floor gently. Mason twirled her around before pulling her back and dipping her gently. He held her hand and gently pulled her closer by her waist as they danced together. She smiled and giggled as they danced, everyone around them looked at the two. They continued dancing even after the song ended. They stayed together talking and dancing. Mason picked up Katerina and twirled her around before placing her down and pulling her back into his arms. Katerina smiled as she grabbed his hands and danced with him as they stood side by side going in a half circle. They switched sides and did the same before they came back together. They both let go of the opposite hand. They looked away before looking back. Then Katerina pulled him close and put her arm around his neck and took his hand in her own interlacing. Mason placed his hand on her back and they danced around the room. He let go and twirled her around before pulling her back into his arms and dancing around the room with her. They danced around the room, smiling at one another as everyone watched. Mason twirled her around before pulling her back into his arms and dipping her gently. He gently pulled her back up into his arms as the music ended.