The Wedding

Their family and friends were all sitting in the ballroom that had stained glass windows and a stage. The servants were sitting in the rows and Mason, Killian, and James were standing at the altar with the bishop. Everyone stood as the wedding march was played. Charlotte, Ariana and Maria came into the church with flower petals spreading them everywhere. Katerina walked down the aisle in a beautiful red and black strapless lace wedding dress with a sweetheart neckline. She gets to the altar and hands her bouquet to Charlotte as she turned back and looked at Mason. "Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Katerina Black and Mason Hunt in marriage. In the years they have been together, their love and understanding of each other has grown and matured, and now they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife." The bishop said. "May you always need one another, not to fill an emptiness, but to help each other know your fullness. May you want one another, but not out of lack. May you embrace one another, but not encircle one another. May you succeed in all important ways with each other, and not fail in the little graces. May you have happiness, and may you find it in making one another happy. May you have love, and may you find it in loving one another." The bishop said as she looked at them both. "Do you Mason Hunt, take Katerina Black to be your lawfully wedded wife, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?" He said as Katerina began tearing up. "I, Mason Hunt, promise you, Katerina Black, that I will be your husband from this day forward, to be faithful and honest in every way, to honor the faith and trust you place in me, to love and respect you in your successes and in your failures, to make you laugh and to be there when you cry, to care for you in sickness and in health, to softly kiss you when you are hurting, and to be your companion and your friend, on this journey that we make together." He said looking at her.

"Do you Katerina Black, take Mason Hunt to be your lawfully wedded husband, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?" He asked, looking at her. "I, Katerina Black promise you, Mason Hunt that I will be your wife from this day forward, to be faithful and honest in every way, to honor the faith and trust you place in me, to love and respect you in your successes and in your failures, to make you laugh and to be there when you cry, to care for you in sickness and in health, to softly kiss you when you are hurting, and to be your companion and your friend, on this journey that we make together." She said happily. "Now for the exchange of rings." The bishop said as James gave them the rings. "I, Mason Hunt, give you, Katerina Black this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." He said as he put it onto her left ring finger. "With this ring, I'm wed."
Mason said as he looked at her. She smiled and looked at him. "I, Katerina Black, give you Mason Hunt this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." She said as she put it onto his left ring finger. "With this ring, I'm wed." She said, smiling softly. "Wedding rings are made precious by our wearing them. Your rings say that even in your uniqueness you have chosen to be bound together. Let these rings also be a sign that love has substance as well as soul, a present as well as a past, and that, despite its occasional sorrows, love is a circle of happiness, wonder, and delight. May these rings remind you always of the vows you have taken here today." The bishop said as she looked at the people standing in front of her. "By the power vested in me by the bonds of earth magic, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Mason, You may kiss your bride." The bishop said. Mason smiled as they leaned in and kissed each other happily. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, Katerina and Mason Hunt." The bishop said and everyone clapped.

They were congratulated by all their friends and family. "Now it time for the couple's first dance." The DJ announced. They walked towards the dance floor. Everyone started watching them. They curtsied and bowed to their respective partner. Then Katerina and Mason took each other's hands. Then they began to waltz around the floor gently. Mason picked up Katerina and twirled her around before placing her down and pulling her back into his arms. Katerina smiled as she grabbed his hands and danced with him as they stood side by side going in a half circle. They switched sides and did the same before they came back together. They both let go of the opposite hand. They looked away before looking back. Then Katerina pulled him close and put her arm around his neck and took his hand in her own interlacing them. Mason placed his hand on her back and they danced around the room. He let go and twirled her around before pulling her back into his arms and dancing around the room with her. They danced around the room, smiling at one another as everyone watched. Mason twirled her around before pulling her back into his arms and dipping her gently. He gently pulled her back up into his arms as the music ended. Everyone started clapping for them. Charlotte and Jacob were dancing, Jason and Maria were dancing as well as James and Ariana.

"After all of that, I'm starving." She said as she pulled away. "Allow me, my lady." Killian said as he held out his hand. Katerina took it and he led her to the buffet table. On the main table were multiple pans of homemade macaroni and cheese, vegetable platters, a cheese, pepperoni, cracker platters, and a salad bar. She saw that they had special made chocolate macarons flown in from France, and a chocolate fountain. There were many different kinds of drinks set up on the table such as tea, soda, coffee, punch etc. "I have never seen so much food before!" She said excitedly as she grabbed a plate and put a little bit of everything onto it. She found a table and sat down with Mason and Killian beside her. Katerina smiled as she happily ate all of her food slowly, savoring every single bite. The song Back to You by Twin Fork plays in the background. "Killian, I want to go dance." Katerina said as she looked at him. "You can't dance alone." He said and she smiled happily. "I won't be alone." Katerina said as she walked towards Charlotte, Ariana and Maria. "Charlotte, Ariana, Maria, come dance with me." She said looking at them. "What?" They said. "Take off your shoes. Come on. Dance with me." She said encouragingly. The girls liven up to the idea and begin removing their shoes. "Take off your shoes." Katerina said smiling. They hurriedly take off their shoes and go on the dance floor. The four girls hold hands and dance in a circle laughing with one another. Katerina and Ariana hold up their hands and the others go through turning them around. They let go of each other's hands and begin dancing around Katerina. Katerina twirled around before stopping and looked over at Mason. The other girls danced around her twirling and joining hands with the others. Mason looked amused at the predicament. The rest of the onlookers clap and laugh along. Some of them even joined them in dancing. Feathers begin to fall from the ceiling, scattering about the room. She and Mason both looked up and smiled happily. When they returned to normal Mason eyes met Katerina's. Their eyes met and it felt like everything that they had experienced now made complete sense. She walked to him and smiled softly as they came together. Mason picked up Katerina and twirled her around before placing her down and pulling her back into his arms. Katerina giggled happily put her arm around his neck and took his hand in her own interlacing them. Mason placed his hand on her back and they danced around the room. He let go and twirled her around before pulling her back into his arms and dancing around the room with her. They danced around the room, smiling at one another as everyone watched. Mason twirled her around before pulling her back into his arms and dipping her gently.

Mason cupped her cheeks and kissed her back just as passionately as she was. When she spoke he listened to her and smiled a bit before rubbing his nose against hers. "Mmmm." He purred softly. She kissed his cheek gently before pulling away and wrapping her arms around his neck. She climbed into his lap and looked down at him. "This is so nice." She whispered. He stared into her eyes, passion burning behind them. He smirked a bit and with his finger he gently brushed her cheek, he put a strand of her hair behind her ear and kissed her on the side of her neck as he held one hand on her waist. She gasped softly at his touch. "Mason, take me to your bed." She whispered softly. He picked her up in bridal style and he walked with her to their bedroom and laid her down on his bed on her back as he got on top of her. She looked up at him with a smile. He looked at her and smiled softly, he crawled over to lay next to her and he gently touched her face. "It's fine, if you're not ready we can take our time, I'll be patient with you." He murmured. "I'm not ready." She said blushing heavily as she looked at him. She leaned in and kissed him gently on the lips. He gently kissed her back on her lips. Katerina smiled softly at him. With a loving look he stared into her eyes and caressed her cheek gently. "Relax, everything will be alright." He murmured to her as he leaned in to kiss her lips while closing his eyes and bringing her a bit closer to her. She smiled softly as she kissed him. Her eyes fluttered close as their lips connected. He held her body close to his and gently stroked her back as he continued to kiss her. Mason simply pulled Katerina to him and held her in his arms. She smiled and covered them both up with the comforter. She cuddled with him and slowly fell asleep.