06

ᡣ𐭩 "i want it all"

the phone call between saki and ichika went on for much longer than both of them had anticipated.

saki had written down just about all the tips that the older had to give to her, but they weren't quite ready to hang up.

their conversation was filled with laughter, and (much to saki's surprise) they could both relate to each other.

ichika was a first year student at the cherry academy herself, and she was studying for a degree in the visual arts.

"i've been working in the film department as part of an internship, basically.." she had explained her situation to saki, who couldn't help the curiosity she was filled with.

"so you don't only work in the admissions office.?" she inquired.

ichika's melodic laughter could be heard from across saki's room. "no i don't," she responded, "i run around and do little tasks for one of the superintendents. i'm kind of like an assistant, but without the good money."

they continued on, one question after the other.

without realizing, saki had begun to type down everything ichika was saying about herself.. and about the academy.

saki had two bullet point lists:

-school tips !!
-facts about her

eventually, the chatter began to die down, and ichika gasped in shock when she looked at how long the call had been going.

she had put 6 other student's calls on hold.

"saki!! it was really lovely talking to you."

saki glanced at the phone screen. she could feel something drop in her chest.

"oh yea. thank you for everything!" she chimed in
before ichika mumbled something out in a hush tone.

"expect a call from me soon.. me. not the school."

then the line went dead.

the sinking feeling in saki's chest from earlier had risen almost immediately.

she felt like she was tugging at a leash.

she would have to wait for ichika's call. who knows when that would be?

'waiting.." all saki could think was, 'i have to wait.'

"can't people see i have no patience?"

——

hey everyone. ^^

i don't usually write author notes, but i'm going to be publishing more ichisaki books very soon.

it's been a while, but i have so much to share.

-lostinluve <3