07

ᡣ𐭩 "you know you're my sueño"

it had been two weeks since that phone call.

tsukasa shook his head in disapproval, "quit staring at the phone. you look really pathetic, it makes me sad." he yapped to saki as she was, yes, sitting at her desk with the phone in her hand.

she groaned, "you don't get it. just leave me alone."

saki didn't appreciate the attack on her character. she wasn't pathetic, just trying to be patient.

it was already february, valentine's day was right around the corner and saki couldn't help but feel a little excited.

should she get ichika something?

'but we aren't even a couple!' she thought to herself.

why would she get a gift for a girl she doesn't even know likes her back? are they even friends? after all, ichika is just a silly crush.

she didn't waste all her time thinking about this girl, though— saki had came up with multiple ideas for her new film submission.

applications were due in about a month and a half, so saki didn't have much time. but she was enjoying the creative process.

she had written about a dozen scripts, scrapped about twenty, and was in the process of writing two more.

like other college submissions, such as essays, saki had a writing prompt.

"illustrate how humans grow and change in relation to each other"

the writing prompt was about relationships.

saki hadn't met someone who affected her life like that. she was debating on making the film about tsukasa, but had he really done anything for her? other than be a pain in her ass?

who could she write about?

as she asked herself this question, her eyes glanced down at the phone in hand.

ichika?

saki shook her head; she couldn't do this... but it didn't have to be about someone specific.

she set the phone down and opened up her laptop.

saki had her script idea.