|3|

°•{ Love - Keyshia Cole }•°
~"Never knew what I was missing"~

Danny looked at me confused.

"Where's this question coming from?" He comes in fully and sits on the chair that's in front of my vanity mirror.

"I'm just... Curious?" I said that like I'm trying to convince myself, so of course he didn't buy it.

"Do you like someone?" He crossed his arms and waited for my answer.

"Are you gonna tell mom?" I look at him and cross my arms.

"Nope" He's really convincing sometimes, so I decide to tell him.

"When I was outside, I used my birthday to buy a snack and a dude my age bumped into me, we fell and he helped me up, apologized, called me pretty, and then his little sister said something that made him mad, then he left and I paid for my stuff"

After my long explanation, he looked me up and down then sighed.

"You're lying about him calling you pretty, aren't you?" He says disappointedly.

"Yeah, but the rest of it is true!" He just stares at me and rolls his eyes.

"If you really wanna know" I get excited for his explanation of love and how it feels.

"Love feels like walking on a cloud, but sometimes the stuff you think feels like love would actually be a nightmare in disguise. I don't know who this boy is that you're thinking about but watch the red flags for him because some of them might save you one day"

I chuckle and get up.

"I didn't know you could actually give advice, let alone tell me about something you've never experienced" I laughed and he threw a pillow at me.

He gets up and goes back to my doorway.

"Also, be careful because what you may think are green flags could cause you to get hurt in the future" he smiles at me then walks out.

"Night sis!"

"Night, I guess"

I lay on my bed and think about what he said, maybe he's right, but I don't think this guy will be that bad.

Right?

°•~ end chapter ~•°

Sorry that this one is also short but I decided to make it short cuz it's my birthday and I don't wanna spend half of it making a fanfic chapter lol

Anyways... I hope you guys liked it, bye!

388 Words!