|7|

~{ARE WE STILL FRIENDS? - Tyler, The Creator}~
*•° "Can we be friends?" °•*

I walk around the house, looking for my nail polish and walk into my moms room.

"Is my nail polish in here?" My mom looks at me and sighs.

"No, but maybe if you were more responsible and observant, you'd remember that you let your brother use it to paint his nails pink for spirit week"

I smile and start to walk out and to Danny's room. I walk in and see him laying down with his arms clutched his stomach.

"Are you okay?" I ask worriedly while looking around his room, spotting the nail polish on his wardrobe.

"My fucking stomach hurts, why are you in my room"

"My nail polish called me and said you were being mean to them" I smirk and grab my bottles of nail polish.

He chuckles a little and I leave out, I go into room and start to paint my nails while watching a scary movie.

A rock hits my window and I look up at it from the desk I was sitting at to see Michael.

I open the window and look at him confused.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to not like me or something?" I lean on the window and he rolls his eyes.

He puts his hands into his pockets and scoff.

"I'm only here because I want you to know that Madison is only going to rope into some shit that you probably don't want to get into"

I raise an eyebrow and look behind me at my door. Nobody's moving around the house. Randy's at work, my Mom is reading, and Danny's stomach hurts so he won't be up anytime soon.

Well shit, might as well...

× A few minutes later (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠) ×

I have the dude who doesn't like me in my room, spilling the tea, with my door locked, on a Saturday.

What I know so far is that Maddie has had multiple friends that were single who she would try to hook up with older guys.

Like OLDER, older, guys.

And afterwards she would tell people that they were hooking up with those older guys and they would be humiliated.

"Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw, I'm involved with a girl who starts shit for no reason" Micheal chuckles and looks away.

"I just wanted to let you know that you shouldn't be involved with people like her, that's why I told you" I look him in the eyes and he looks back, we make eye contact before I look away.

After a few minutes of silence, I speak up and look at him.

"Thanks Michael, it's like you actually care about me" He looks like there's something he wants to say but he just stays quiet and nod.

He gets up and walks to my window but looks at me before he leaves.

"Don't mention this to anyone" He then leaves from my window and goes back to his house.

He must really care about me...

————————————————————

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!! I FINALLY GOT OVER WRITERS BLOCK AND MADE THE CHAPTER!!!! I HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT!!!!

Words: 522 (⁠・⁠o⁠・⁠)