|6|

°•{ Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus }•°
~" Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby! "~

"What do you want Micheal?" Maddie looks at him and crosses her arms, obviously annoyed that our conversation had been invaded by him.

"I just wanted to see why the new kid is hanging with a weirdo" he snickers and she glares at him.

"Maddie isn't a weirdo" I mumble loud enough for both of them to hear.

"Really? Has nobody told you what she did yet?" He smirks at Maddie and her eyes widen.

"Micheal, spreading rumors because you're bored isn't cool-"

"It isn't a rumor if it's true" Micheal says, being quick to cut her off.

Maddie scoffs and grabs my wrist to drag me away.

"Don't listen to him, giving him attention is the worst thing to do"

I nod and look behind me, catching him staring as we walk away.

× Time Skip (⁠・⁠∀⁠・⁠) ×

After my last class, my brother got me and we started walking home.

"How was your day? Besides the fact that you got humiliated earlier" I glare at him and look away.

"It was good I guess, I made a friend" After I mentioned the word 'friend', Danny's eyes lit up like fireworks.

"Look at you! Little miss 'I won't find any friends on the first day'!" He says with excitement and a bit of amusement.

I smile and get to the porch of our house, waiting for him to fish the key out of his backpack.

I look at the sidewalk as I wait and as soon as I do, I see him, staring at me with a smirk.

He waves and then walks away to the lavender house next to us.

I guess my safe place is no longer safe.

————————————————————

A/N:

So sorry this chapter is so short, I got writers block midway through the chapter Ó⁠╭⁠╮⁠Ò

313 words :33